Windows 10: Two monitor setup, but when goin fullscreen on one the taskbar dissapears and on the other...

Discus and support Two monitor setup, but when goin fullscreen on one the taskbar dissapears and on the other... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/woelewapper-v2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/woelewapper-v2, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Two monitor setup, but when goin fullscreen on one the taskbar dissapears and on the other...

/u/woelewapper-v2, Jul 23, 2020
  2. SalEng Win User

Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome)

Hi,

Today i started having a weird issue with fullscreen on Youtube.

I have Youtube on my left monitor and twitter on my right monitor.

When I click fullscreen on the youtube video i get one of two problems.

I either get:

1. It doesn't go fullscreen at all and has the topbar and taskbar are showing (The red bit is my bookmarks which I have covered up).

Two monitor setup, but when goin fullscreen on one the taskbar dissapears and on the other... b3mro4.jpg

2. It does go fullscreen but as soon as I click on my other monitor the taskbar shows.

Two monitor setup, but when goin fullscreen on one the taskbar dissapears and on the other... e71990.jpg

Any help?

Thanks.

SalEng, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Zemphi Win User
    Taskbar when running game fullscreen borderless (dual monitors)

Hi,

The guy in this post asks if the update will fix his taskbar issue, not causing it.

Witch is currently my case, since I literally have to force it up, sometimes it takes 2-3 tries to get it to show when I am ingame playing in fullscreen window mode.

Considering removing one or both of the updates to try and figure out witch one of them did it, since there was 2 updates 1 day apart for me.

The game itself acts like it's tabbed out when I tab/click my 2nd monitor but the taskbar doesn't show when doing that.

The issue is only in windowed fullscreen and no taskbar settings has been added so it has something to do with the update. I tried going to fullscreen and back agian to borderless windowed but it's still there, in all games I play with this setting. They
    fked it up that's for sure...

-L

Zemphi, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Kc121328 Win User

Two monitor setup, but when goin fullscreen on one the taskbar dissapears and on the other...

Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome)

Two monitor setup, but when goin fullscreen on one the taskbar dissapears and on the other... [​IMG]

Two monitor setup, but when goin fullscreen on one the taskbar dissapears and on the other... [​IMG]
    I fixed this problem just now by going to setting then typing in the search bar Taskbar settings and then look for use peek to preview and just uncheck it and done and if it happens again then just repeat this again.

Kc121328, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Two monitor setup, but when goin fullscreen on one the taskbar dissapears and on the other...

1. Two monitor setup, but when goin fullscreen on one the taskbar dissapears and on the other... - Similar Threads - monitor setup goin

2. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  3. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  4. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  5. Two monitor setup question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Two monitor setup question: I currently have a two-display setup. I would like to share display 2 with a Mac M1 Mini that I just purchased. I woud like to use a manual DVI switch (2 DVI in, 1 DVI out) to select the input to display 2. Here is my question. When I switch input from the PC to the Mac,...
  6. Firefox browser extends to other monitor when I fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Firefox browser extends to other monitor when I fullscreen?: Video: https://streamable.com/kxsi4v Picture: https://i.imgur.com/3G2upYM.png Also happens with discord too, but grey line instead of white. Doesn't happen with anything else. This started after the latest windows update. Monitor 1 Resolution: 2560x1440 Monitor 2...
  7. System icons on both taskbars on two monitor setup?

System icons on both taskbars on two monitor setup?: I can't figure out how (or if I even can) to have the system icons show up on my second monitor too, all I have on the right is the time and date. I could really benefit having those on my second monitor since when playing games I have to win-tab and click on "view desktop"...
  8. Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen

Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen: how to I fix this permanently. It is an easy semi fix when you restart windows explorer but then it just comes back later. I do this everyday and im wondering if there is a permanent fix to this? submitted by /u/Sean_Owe [link] [comments]...
  9. Simultaneous Exclusive Fullscreen for two applications on two monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Simultaneous Exclusive Fullscreen for two applications on two monitors: Basically what I want to achieve is simple. I want to stream a football game via a browser, which has a full screen mode in the video, on my TV, which is my HDMI second monitor. At the same time, I want to run a game (Microsoft's Rise of Nations, for example) in full...
  10. Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup: I have dual monitors. The Taskbar appears on both monitors (top, bottom, right or left, as specified). Is there a way to have the Taskbar appear only on one monitor? 76699