Windows 10: Two monitors questions with GE Force G710

Discus and support Two monitors questions with GE Force G710 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just installed the GE force G710 Video Card So i wanted to use it for second monitor, it disabled my factory video. Can i use two monitors with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidKrueger2, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Two monitors questions with GE Force G710

I just installed the GE force G710 Video Card

So i wanted to use it for second monitor, it disabled my factory video. Can i use two monitors with this card and still have my factory card?

:)

DavidKrueger2, Jul 6, 2020
  2. HWheuer02 Win User

GE Force 6000 bogus error

Note: Please read whole message. If you respond to just the first sentence, you will have missed the problem.

When I run attempted to install Windows 10 on my Windows 8.1 (current to all releases) PC, it indicated I had a NVIDIA GE Force 6000. "The display manufacture hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10. Check with the manufacturer for support".
    I bought a new graphics card, installed it. It shows in my device list as a GE Force GT 740 which is a compatible device. I then attempted to install Windows 10 again and got the
    exact same error message.

No such device NVIDIA GEForce 6000 is listed in my device list.

I can find absolutey no reference to this device on my PC or in any documentation on the mother borad or any other system documentation

Question: Why does the Windows 10 installer insist that I have this device installed on my PC.

Windows 8.1 Pro

AMD FX 8150 8 core Processor

16 GB installed RAM

Gigabyte GA-970-DS3 mother board

Device listed under "Display Adapter" in the device list: GEForce GT 740

HWheuer02, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Anyone know what "Forcing GE" means in the CBS Log?

In the context of the error you are getting, it sounds like "forcing GE" stands for "forcing group extension" or something up with your group policy. Basically an update policy/group policy is enforcing an update.

In any case, you won't find what this means SPECIFICALLY here. I think you may need special training to understand what "forcing GE" actually stands for.

Zackary Vanosdol, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Two monitors questions with GE Force G710

Two monitors

I have 2 monitors connected to PC. Is it possible to use them both on the same time. They must communicate. As example: Open picture on screen 1. Move that picture to screen 2. Open file again and display another picture on for screen 1. Both screens now
    with different pictures. Monitors are: 1)Generic Non -PnP and 2) S19D300 . Only one adaptor in PC - NVIDIA Ge Force 9500 GT

Do I need a 2nd adaptor ? Thanks

Jacob Erasmus, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Two monitors questions with GE Force G710

1. Two monitors questions with GE Force G710 - Similar Threads - monitors questions Force

2. Two monitor setup question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Two monitor setup question: I currently have a two-display setup. I would like to share display 2 with a Mac M1 Mini that I just purchased. I woud like to use a manual DVI switch (2 DVI in, 1 DVI out) to select the input to display 2. Here is my question. When I switch input from the PC to the Mac,...
  3. Two questions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two questions.: openssh SSH server what exactly is it and in services what is SshdBroker, description is <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 > . submitted by /u/CollateralJustice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdbpsy/two_questions/
  4. Two monitors settings question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two monitors settings question: I would like to ask here: I added a television through HDMI port to my graphic card, then set both tv and my monitor to duplicate screens, BUT now the TV is considered by windows as diplay 1 and my monitor as display 2*. This means that if I start PC, I see on my monitor just...
  5. NVIDIA Ge Force 730

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVIDIA Ge Force 730: Imcrashing after a while using the computer after a few updates It never happened before, What can I do Driver updates don't work from NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-ge-force-730/daacbd9c-6723-4cec-a8a6-e379668a42e3
  6. two questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two questions: I am legally blind with only a litle sight. Nearly all printing on c0mputer is tones of grey. Can I change it to`black I use a two in one laptop. My onscreen keyboard has stopped working...HELPPPP Gillian Please us LARGE SIZE FONT TO REPLY...
  7. Two questions,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two questions,: 1.Where do i get the Realtek Hd Audio manager at? It was on this system before but after i had to reinstall windows now its not installed, so i have no speakers none what so ever, is there a place to download it? 2. For some reason when i restart my computer it goes to the...
  8. Anyone know what "Forcing GE" means in the CBS Log?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone know what "Forcing GE" means in the CBS Log?: I checked my CBS log today and it seems every day I am getting hundreds of the below type of entries. It seems to be for all versions of 17763.1 and for packages on that version. For all I know, this may have been going on since the 17763 public build release... and seems...
  9. two questions....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    two questions....: 1. Is Windows Defender supposed to run no-stop in the systray after re-booting? Mine doesn't...?? 2. If I try and activate anything in the Windows 10 menu, it says I need to run an ap, but doesn't list any aps to chose from?...
  10. two questions

in Windows 10 Support
    two questions: i am gonna format my windows 10 ,is my windows store apps removed from my microsoft account ? and where is the cache of microsoft edge i mean the websites and favorites and the saved pages ? are they all in the same folder? 89197