Windows 10: Two monitors settings question

Discus and support Two monitors settings question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I would like to ask here: I added a television through HDMI port to my graphic card, then set both tv and my monitor to duplicate screens, BUT now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kamicorp, May 27, 2020.

1. Two monitors settings question

I would like to ask here: I added a television through HDMI port to my graphic card, then set both tv and my monitor to duplicate screens, BUT now the TV is considered by windows as diplay 1 and my monitor as display 2*. This means that if I start PC, I see on my monitor just the login screen (bios is accessible only on the TV now).

*I also set the monitor to be main display, but that didnt work, system still shows the monitor as display 2 - for example in panel NVIDIA.

I cant find anywhere how to change it, since it looks like windows just prefer the HDMI port by default.

submitted by /u/kamicorp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kamicorp, May 27, 2020

2. Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 28, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 28, 2020
  4. Two monitors settings question

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Two monitors settings question

1. Two monitors settings question - Similar Threads - monitors settings question

2. Two monitor setup question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Two monitor setup question: I currently have a two-display setup. I would like to share display 2 with a Mac M1 Mini that I just purchased. I woud like to use a manual DVI switch (2 DVI in, 1 DVI out) to select the input to display 2. Here is my question. When I switch input from the PC to the Mac,...
  3. Two questions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two questions.: openssh SSH server what exactly is it and in services what is SshdBroker, description is <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 > . submitted by /u/CollateralJustice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdbpsy/two_questions/
  4. Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Monitors: I had two monitors working on my computer and the second one stopped working after an update. I switched HDMI cords and check all connections still not working. Maybe the HDMI Driver needs updating?? Thank you for your help. John...
  5. Two monitors questions with GE Force G710

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two monitors questions with GE Force G710: I just installed the GE force G710 Video Card So i wanted to use it for second monitor, it disabled my factory video. Can i use two monitors with this card and still have my factory card?...
  6. two questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two questions: I am legally blind with only a litle sight. Nearly all printing on c0mputer is tones of grey. Can I change it to`black I use a two in one laptop. My onscreen keyboard has stopped working...HELPPPP Gillian Please us LARGE SIZE FONT TO REPLY...
  7. Two questions,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two questions,: 1.Where do i get the Realtek Hd Audio manager at? It was on this system before but after i had to reinstall windows now its not installed, so i have no speakers none what so ever, is there a place to download it? 2. For some reason when i restart my computer it goes to the...
  8. Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Monitors: Why will Windows 10 not recognize my 2 Monitor? When I ask to detect my 2nd Monitor, I get not recognized from Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-monitors/71a83057-d4ae-4864-8f2c-98f4aa9e7403
  9. two questions....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    two questions....: 1. Is Windows Defender supposed to run no-stop in the systray after re-booting? Mine doesn't...?? 2. If I try and activate anything in the Windows 10 menu, it says I need to run an ap, but doesn't list any aps to chose from?...
  10. two questions

in Windows 10 Support
    two questions: i am gonna format my windows 10 ,is my windows store apps removed from my microsoft account ? and where is the cache of microsoft edge i mean the websites and favorites and the saved pages ? are they all in the same folder? 89197