Windows 10: Two monitors showing up as one.

Discus and support Two monitors showing up as one. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a 3 monitor setup on my surface go laptop one screen is connected via xbox casting and the other two are connected via the dodocool 7 in one usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Noah11111111111111, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Two monitors showing up as one.

I have a 3 monitor setup on my surface go laptop one screen is connected via xbox casting and the other two are connected via the dodocool 7 in one usb c hub i have a vga and a hdmi connected they all show different thing except for the usbc hub they show the smae thing in display settings it shows HDMI+VGA 1800 please help thanks.

:)

Noah11111111111111, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 12, 2022
  3. Windows 10 External Monitor only :: How to set Portrait orientation?

Thanks Elise,

I found more links which suggest

1. turn one of the monitor
    2. feedback to Microsoft
    Using Steps Recorder on Two monitors. (microsoft.com)

How to limit Problem Steps Recorder to single - Microsoft Community

I need assistance on both suggestions; how to

1. turn off laptop monitor?
    2. locate feedback hub on Cortana?
    My workaround is to use PowerPoint Screen Recorder but this need additional screen capture.

The reason for Screen Recorder is Windows 10 Mouse Cursor for Office Menu item disappear when select Screen Capture App. It is cumbersome to show Tech Support what is selected on Office App on captured screen...

Thanks Ahead!

panes-rubrics.0l_icloud.com, Nov 12, 2022
  4. Two monitors showing up as one.

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 12, 2022
Thema:

Two monitors showing up as one.

1. Two monitors showing up as one. - Similar Threads - monitors showing

2. my external monitor will not come up on the display - how do i get it to show up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my external monitor will not come up on the display - how do i get it to show up?: my external monitor will not come up on the display - how do i get it to show up? Zoorui monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-monitor-will-not-come-up-on-the/65ddb6a9-d3c5-4767-b31f-ccc7bc78693f
  3. my external monitor will not come up on the display - how do i get it to show up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my external monitor will not come up on the display - how do i get it to show up?: my external monitor will not come up on the display - how do i get it to show up? Zoorui monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-monitor-will-not-come-up-on-the/65ddb6a9-d3c5-4767-b31f-ccc7bc78693f
  4. HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...: HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...
  5. HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...

HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...: HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...
  6. HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...: HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...
  7. HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...

HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...: HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...
  8. My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?: When ever i shut off my pc because it freezes my 2nd monitor shows the same screen as my main monitor, it doesn't detect it either, what do i do?...
  9. My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?

My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?: When ever i shut off my pc because it freezes my 2nd monitor shows the same screen as my main monitor, it doesn't detect it either, what do i do?...
  10. Move window to show only on Monitor 1 taskbar or Monitor 2 taskbar not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move window to show only on Monitor 1 taskbar or Monitor 2 taskbar not working.: Hello everyone. formatted the PC yesterday to upgrade, so let's get that very clear first. It's a fresh Windows 11 install with all updates applied, nothing else was changed.I use a multimonitor setup with 3 monitors. I use the PC for work and other tasks, and I usually...