Windows 10: Two monitors

Discus and support Two monitors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 2 monitors connected to PC. Is it possible to use them both on the same time. They must communicate. As example: Open picture on screen 1. Move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jacob Erasmus, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Two monitors

I have 2 monitors connected to PC. Is it possible to use them both on the same time. They must communicate. As example: Open picture on screen 1. Move that picture to screen 2. Open file again and display another picture on for screen 1. Both screens now with different pictures. Monitors are: 1)Generic Non -PnP and 2) S19D300 . Only one adaptor in PC - NVIDIA Ge Force 9500 GT

Do I need a 2nd adaptor ? Thanks

:)

Jacob Erasmus, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Two monitors

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Two monitors

1. Two monitors - Similar Threads - monitors

2. Windows 10 external monitor is slightly blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 external monitor is slightly blurry: I am using an external monitor with windows 10 installed laptop. External monitor is slightly blurry when viewed it alone. But when duplicates the display (both display ON) external monitor shows perfectly. This is a windows 10 issue. Windows7 doesn't have this issue. 148923
  3. My Monitor shows RGB colours on any movement if it's fast enough. Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Monitor shows RGB colours on any movement if it's fast enough. Help!: Whenever any fast movement occurs, red, blue, or green colours show up on the edge. When I'm playing games, it's really annoying. Please help! submitted by /u/ClaudeVS [link] [comments]...
  4. Unable to change my laptop's screen's brightness and connect to my second monitor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to change my laptop's screen's brightness and connect to my second monitor.: I've tried uninstalling and re-installing all my Display Adapter drivers and also all the Monitor's drivers within device manager with no success. I've also updated my Windows to the latest version there is and that hasn't changed anything. Any advice would be appreciated....
  5. Windows 10 - Blinking randomly and flipping apps to different monitor

Windows 10 - Blinking randomly and flipping apps to different monitor: I've had this problem which started about September last year - I think after a Windows update. It's intermittent and I can't seem to pinpoint the cause. I created this short 24 second video of the blinking happening on 2 of my monitors - the laptop monitor and the...
  6. Monitor going into power save mode

Monitor going into power save mode: I've been having a problem with my computer going into power save mode. Sometimes I can use the PC for hours and sometimes it will happen within minutes, it will give me a black screen on the monitor telling me it is about to go into power save mode. The PC is still running...
  7. Windows 10 Program that allows you to record monitor and record audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Program that allows you to record monitor and record audio?: So at my university I am allowed to record my professors lectures, so I was wondering if anybody knows a program that allows me to record my own screen and also audio (my prof talking at the same time), that would help me follow the lecture slides and with him explaining it...
  8. Monitor Display setup

Monitor Display setup: How do I set up a 2nd monitor wit Windows 10? I want the second monitor to display a WORD document while my laptop is displaying an email I am sending. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-display-setup/5e95c04e-271e-4bb1-bde8-3e5a8434d3ff
  9. 'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI: Hi, I've just updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When I plug my laptop into my LG 4K TV or an external monitor using an HDMI cable there's a "No signal" message on the monitor/TV. Prior to updating to Windows 10 I used to be able to plug it in via HDMI to the TV...
  10. 'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI

'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI: 'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI Hi, I've just updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When I plug my laptop into my LG 4K TV or an external monitor using an HDMI cable there's a "No signal" message on the monitor/TV. Prior to...