Windows 10: Two monitors

Discus and support Two monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I set up my computer with two monitors. Now my main monitor keeps reverting to #2 and my second smaller monitor is #1. How do I change it back or can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jesus Sanchez jsanchez, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Two monitors

I set up my computer with two monitors. Now my main monitor keeps reverting to #2 and my second smaller monitor is #1. How do I change it back or can I?

:)

Jesus Sanchez jsanchez, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Two monitors

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Two monitors

1. Two monitors - Similar Threads - monitors

2. Help with having an application always open on primary monitor?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with having an application always open on primary monitor?: Hello. I use two monitors. I always want my internet browser window to open on the primary monitor. I know one solution is to drag the window to the right monitor, close it, and then it will remember that next time. Problem is, I actively use my internet browser on my...
  3. Wide 32:9 prtsc problem with dual monitor set-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wide 32:9 prtsc problem with dual monitor set-up: Hello guys, I recently added a dual screen set-up for my online office work from home.... I found out that by default, a screenshot of both the screens together both 16:9 side by side comes as a widescreen 32:9 screenshot, and the quality is heavily compromised... As I use...
  4. The new weather widget text in the taskbar is blurry on a 1440p monitor

The new weather widget text in the taskbar is blurry on a 1440p monitor: I didn't see anyone else bring this up so maybe I missed it if it has. The text for the new taskbar widget is blurry on my 1440p monitors and it makes it look like a poor quality 3rd party add-on. In fact that is what I thought it was, when I first saw it I thought some...
  5. How do i change the position of the apps on my taskbar to the middle on my second monitor...

How do i change the position of the apps on my taskbar to the middle on my second monitor...: How do i change the position of the apps on my taskbar to the middle on my second monitor because ive done it on my primary but cant find how to on my secondary monitor?...
  6. [nVidia] - Second Display Not Working? - DVI Monitor & Second HDMI TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    [nVidia] - Second Display Not Working? - DVI Monitor & Second HDMI TV: Hi, Running current Windows 10 Home 64Bit version 21H1on a fairly new Dell desktop computer. Have an nVidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super graphic card with newest non-beta drivers. I have a monitor plugged into the DVI port on the nVidia graphic card. I recently plugged a second...
  7. Cursor stuck on one monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor stuck on one monitor: HelloI have recently turned my computer on, to find windows updates.After doing such updates I found that I was unable to make my cursor move from my primary monitor to a secondary.I have gone to display settings, and have made sure the 2nd monitor is placed in the correct...
  8. computer can't detect second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer can't detect second monitor: I recently restored my system from a recovery usb stick. I am currently dual booting Windows and Linux. When I use Linux, my computer can use the second monitor just fine, so the monitor itself works. When I go to Display and click Detect, it says "Didn't detect another...
  9. Not Able To Resume the Suspended Process In Resource Monitor.

Not Able To Resume the Suspended Process In Resource Monitor.: hiii, i have recently reinstalled my 'Radeon Software' and when i start it nothing happens. So, i look into resource monitor to end its related task. Then i saw a the 'RadeonSoftware.exe' suspended. i tried to resume it but it shows ''Acess denied'' error.please, help me...
  10. Not Able To Resume the Suspended Process In Resource Monitor.

Not Able To Resume the Suspended Process In Resource Monitor.: hiii, i have recently reinstalled my 'Radeon Software' and when i start it nothing happens. So, i look into resource monitor to end its related task. Then i saw a the 'RadeonSoftware.exe' suspended. i tried to resume it but it shows ''Acess denied'' error. please, help me...