Windows 10: Two mouse pointers on screen one fixed in the top centre the other ghosts in and out

Discus and support Two mouse pointers on screen one fixed in the top centre the other ghosts in and out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 on my SB-2 and have downloaded the most recent updates. I use a MS Arc Mouse. Approx a week ago I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris at home, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Two mouse pointers on screen one fixed in the top centre the other ghosts in and out

I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 on my SB-2 and have downloaded the most recent updates. I use a MS Arc Mouse. Approx a week ago I noticed that after the screen goes into sleep mode, when it comes back on again, there are two mouse pointers, one frozen and immobile in the top centre of the screen the second is just a line and only visible when I move the mouse. Also the track pad does not work. I have tried uninstalling the mouse drivers, and re booting the SB-2, re setting windows and a today I tried a hard boot completely wiping the hard drive and re installing windows 11 from scratch

:)

Chris at home, Jan 2, 2022

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jan 2, 2022
  3. Mouse pointer frozen on desktop screen

No actual mouse, using touch pad. Am able to log in, pointer can be moved at this stage. But once the desktop screen is visible, the mouse pointer is frozen in the centre of the screen.

MichaelJerreat, Jan 2, 2022
  4. Two mouse pointers on screen one fixed in the top centre the other ghosts in and out

Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

Two mouse pointers on screen one fixed in the top centre the other ghosts in and out

1. Two mouse pointers on screen one fixed in the top centre the other ghosts in and out - Similar Threads - mouse pointers screen

2. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  3. Two mouse pointers on screen one fixed in the top centre the other ghosts in and out

Two mouse pointers on screen one fixed in the top centre the other ghosts in and out: I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 on my SB-2 and have downloaded the most recent updates. I use a MS Arc Mouse. Approx a week ago I noticed that after the screen goes into sleep mode, when it comes back on again, there are two mouse pointers, one frozen and immobile in...
  4. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  5. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  6. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Two monitors: Is there a handy way to get your mouse pointer on the other screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two monitors: Is there a handy way to get your mouse pointer on the other screen?: I am working with two monitors, editing audio & video. Even though I know the monitors are "virtually" placed next to each other (so if I move from left to right or vice versa I end up on the other monitor screen), I still always struggle getting my mouse pointer from one...
  8. Two mouse pointer

Two mouse pointer: Hi everyone, I ran a dual monitor and plugged two mouses, but the two mouses have the same pointer, My question is how I can run two mouse and each monitor have its pointer ? Regards...
  9. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...
  10. Mouse pointer darts to top left of the screen

Mouse pointer darts to top left of the screen: I know that this particular issue has been visited upon many times before, but I am unable to resolve it. My mouse pointer will suddenly dart to the top left of the screen for no apparent reason. I have tried updating all the relevant drivers but each time the dialogue box...