Windows 10: Two network connected and how to set to choose software to the network

Discus and support Two network connected and how to set to choose software to the network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just wondering if we can do this?, I have two networks connected such Network 1 and Network 2 are separate. How can I set the software to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RAM644, Aug 8, 2018.

1. RAM644 Win User

Two network connected and how to set to choose software to the network

Just wondering if we can do this?,

I have two networks connected such Network 1 and Network 2 are separate.

How can I set the software to connect network 1 or network 2 without automatically?

For example:
    Microsoft Edge go connect the Network 1 and Chrome go connect to Network 2.

other example:
    Game DOOM go connect network 1 and Overwatch go connect network 2.

:)

RAM644, Aug 8, 2018

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Aug 8, 2018
  3. network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Two network connected and how to set to choose software to the network - Similar Threads - network connected set

2. How to connect to two Networks in /Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect to two Networks in /Windows 11.: I have an HP printer which my ISP can't seem to figure out how to keep on there router. I can still print to it using it's Built-in connect but then I can't also be on the internet. I tried installing a second WIFI adapter and it shows up under adaptors but I can't connect it...
  3. How to connect to two Networks in /Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect to two Networks in /Windows 11.: I have an HP printer which my ISP can't seem to figure out how to keep on there router. I can still print to it using it's Built-in connect but then I can't also be on the internet. I tried installing a second WIFI adapter and it shows up under adaptors but I can't connect it...
  4. How to Automate Network Connection Between Two Computers on the Same Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Automate Network Connection Between Two Computers on the Same Network: I'm a database guy with a customer running a restaurant.Their POS software is hosted on one Windows 10 PC we'll call this the "POS PC" and there is another Windows 10 PC on the same network from which they want to perform reporting we'll call this the "Reporting PC."I have...
  5. How to Automate Network Connection Between Two Computers on the Same Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Automate Network Connection Between Two Computers on the Same Network: I'm a database guy with a customer running a restaurant.Their POS software is hosted on one Windows 10 PC we'll call this the "POS PC" and there is another Windows 10 PC on the same network from which they want to perform reporting we'll call this the "Reporting PC."I have...
  6. How to Automate Network Connection Between Two Computers on the Same Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Network connection setting

Network connection setting: I got a new router today. When connecting to the network on my laptop, for some reason the laptop was treating the connection as a ethernet connection rather than as wifi. When I was looking into this, I used a troubleshooter to try to fix it and foolishly changed a setting...
  8. Connecting two computers mini network

Connecting two computers mini network: Earlier this year I bought a new Windows 10 computer to replace my 4 year old windows 7. Almost all of my important info/data is on external HD I use the computer hard drive almost exclusively for programs. I realized today that there actually is a couple folders of info on...
  9. How to network two laptops

How to network two laptops: I have a laptop in my home and one in my woodworking shop. Is it possible to network them so I can access either hard drive or clone them to make just one hard drive? 131827
  10. How to connect two computers on a home network?

How to connect two computers on a home network?: I have a Win7 PC and a Win10 laptop. They are successfully connected to the same router (PC is wired, laptop is wifi). They are on the same Homegroup, which is set as a private network on both. File sharing is turned on for both in every way imaginable. However... The...