Windows 10: Two new modes: Phone mode and XBOX mode

Discus and support Two new modes: Phone mode and XBOX mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since the launch of Windows 10, Microsoft attempted to unify the experience when they added an entire new feature: Tablet Mode. Because of this, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhilLB1239, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Two new modes: Phone mode and XBOX mode

Since the launch of Windows 10, Microsoft attempted to unify the experience when they added an entire new feature: Tablet Mode. Because of this, I thought that we can bring this idea and create a total new experience: Phone mode and XBOX mode.
    -Phone mode
    If Microsoft is able to create a Phone mode to its existing Windows 10 operating system, the OS that has TONS of programs, both Win32 and UWA, and now supports Qualcomm Snapdragon, we can see the rise of Windows 10 (the desktop version) on the mobile market.
    It can also make Continuum for phones much, much smoother and easier. Since it is already running Windows 10, the interface of Windows when the phone is plugged to an external displays will the same as the same old Windows.
    -XBOX mode
    It is especially good for gamers who uses controllers rather than keyboards and mice. When this mode is activated, Windows' interface will switch to the well-known Xbox One interface with big buttons and native support for controllers.

:)

PhilLB1239, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Jirachi Win User

Adaptive mode and Dynamic mode

I overclocked my 4670k @4,1Ghz at 1.2Vcore. Now I want to set CPU Ratio Mode to Dynamic mode (now on Fixed mode) and Core Voltage Mode on Adaptive Mode (now on Override mode). Can I do this safely as long as I am not stressing? I want to still be able to do safely benchmarks as 3dmark Firestrike. My offset voltages are set to auto.

Jirachi, Oct 6, 2018
  3. BIOS VIDEO MODES Question *

Hello folks !

I would like to ask if the LIST of VIDEO MODES supported by any VGA/SVGA BIOS is an **arbitrary choice** . . . or if the list of modes can be changed/added at will and if so, how.

Also, given today's high powered vga hardware, suppose I desired something called VESA MODE 104h to be available in the vga bios. Would that stress the internal hardware unnecessarily, do you think ??

thanks,
    Dan

dan nelles, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Two new modes: Phone mode and XBOX mode

new AA modes

I know it is not exclusive because Super Sampling is listed in the 4000 specs. They would not have listed something it was not capable of using.

I am not sure as I do not use ATI graphics on my gaming rig, but check the AA modes as the Super Sampling my have a different name or something. Like AA for normal and SSAA or AAQF or something like that for super sampling.

TheLaughingMan, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Two new modes: Phone mode and XBOX mode

1. Two new modes: Phone mode and XBOX mode - Similar Threads - modes Phone mode

2. Compatibility mode xbox one x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility mode xbox one x: I have been to my games and apps and then to manage add ons but cannot find the compatibility options tab it's nowhere to be seen for any of the xbox one x enhanced games that I have....
  3. Compatibility mode xbox one x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility mode xbox one x: I have been to my games and apps and then to manage add ons but cannot find the compatibility options tab it's nowhere to be seen for any of the xbox one x enhanced games that I have....
  4. Sleep Mode & Screen Off Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep Mode & Screen Off Mode: If I set,PC screen will turn off after- 1hourPC will sleep after- 2hourWhen the PC will actually sleep during my inactivity? Is it 2hour? Or 1+2=3 hour?I mean, what does it mean by "sleep after"? Does the count start from the screen went off? Or from the the very beginning of...
  5. Missing New Eco Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing New Eco Mode: Hello, I just installed the latest 21364 build specifically for the new Task Manager features for Edge and new Eco Mode but I seem to be missing both features after a clean installAnyone could help with why am I missing them?...
  6. Airplane mode and safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Airplane mode and safe mode: I am stuck. I inadvertently have my lap top in safe mode and airplane mode simultaneously . I cant work in safe mode because airplane mode seems not to allow me in with my typed password , saying incorrect password and nothing more, and I cant get out of airplane mode because...
  7. Mouse mode to Touch mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse mode to Touch mode: My surface pro 6 while on the dock. I am using Outlook 2016. Outlook continually changes from mouse mode to touch mode. It is not a big deal just annoying that I have to continuously change the mode back to mouse mode. Is this a bug in the system or is there a...
  8. Windows Phone Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Phone Safe Mode?: Does anyone know if there is a Windows Phone Safe Mode, and if so how to get into it? 116634
  9. Connection divided by two in normal mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection divided by two in normal mode: Hey everyone My speedtest in safe mode is at 960 mbps My speedtest in normale mode is at 400 mbps I know that it's a good connection anyway but i want to enjoy it at his full potential I uninstalled malwarebytes and i gained 200 mbps My antivirus is ESET Smart security,...
  10. Connection divided by two in normal mode..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection divided by two in normal mode..: Hey everyone My speedtest in safe mode is at 960 mbps My speedtest in normale mode is at 400 mbps I know that it's a good connection anyway but i want to enjoy it at his full potential I uninstalled malwarebytes and i gained 200 mbps My antivirus is ESET Smart...