Windows 10: two of my hard drives are isolated

Discus and support two of my hard drives are isolated in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi everybody, today i noticed that i can not creat new files in drive D and C on my laptop.i recieve this error when trying to creat a simple txt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hadimorakabi, Feb 24, 2019.

1. two of my hard drives are isolated

hi everybody,

today i noticed that i can not creat new files in drive D and C on my laptop.i recieve this error when trying to creat a simple txt file:​

two of my hard drives are isolated c60e5ecd-98e1-421e-ace1-09b4bd9e1361?upload=true.jpg

my drives have settings in security tab that allows full control for administrator.​

i can move files between folders in drive D or C and i am able to delete files.but i can not move files from other drives to these drives and i can not copy from these drives to other drives​

:)

hadimorakabi, Feb 24, 2019

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Feb 24, 2019
  3. little cat, Feb 24, 2019
  4. two of my hard drives are isolated

External Hard Drive

To address your concern, here are the troubleshooting steps that you can try. Follow the steps below:

Uninstall and reinstall the external hard drive program.

• In the Settings app, go to System.
    • Go to Apps & features and locate the external hard drive program.
    • Uninstall the program and go to the manufacturer's website to reinstall the updated version.
    Uninstall and reinstall the Paragon driver software.

• Following the same steps mentioned above, locate the software in Apps & features
      and uninstall it.
    • After uninstalling the software, go to the manufacturer's website to reinstall it.
    To further isolate your concern, we'd also like to verify if the OneDrive app is enabled on your PC.

You can hit us back for additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

two of my hard drives are isolated

1. two of my hard drives are isolated - Similar Threads - hard drives are

2. Hard drive split in two?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive split in two?: Hello. I had recently installed Ubuntu 19.04 alongside Windows 10. Now I wanted to uninstall it, so I followed the existing tutorials on the internet. However only Ubuntu was deleted but the virtual drive was still not deleted. The funny thing is that the virtual drive is...
  3. Isolated drive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Isolated drive?: Hello, I want to play a game that I'm not sure is infected with. So I had the idea to isolate an empty drive so that I can write/move and run files on this drive, but programs can't write files to another drive but only to the designated drive (I don't want to use a sandbox...
  4. two hard drives

in Windows 10 Customization
    two hard drives: 1 ssd with windows 10 os. 1 ssd with windows 7os. When windows 10 updates and restarts it corrupts the boot configuration for these drives to the extent that windows 10 will not boot and the repair disk can not fix it. I have had to reinstall windows twice now is there a...
  5. two hard drives boot problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    two hard drives boot problem: I have 1 250gb ssd drive with windows 7 and 1 500gb ssd drive with windows 10. Both boot up ok on their own, but if I connect both together screen shows attempting to repair drive c: then blue screen attempting repairs then failed to repair with no error code. Any ideas...
  6. Clone two hard drives into one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clone two hard drives into one?: Need some help. I have two hard drives that I want to consolidate all the data into one. Macrium usually works for this however it says it will delete the destination drive before copying. How can I copy one drive over then the other without deleting the data from the...
  7. Making a backup of two hard drives?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Making a backup of two hard drives?: Hey guys, I have been having lots of data split between two hard drives (which are two partitions as well). One drive has Windows 10, programs and games and other drive has games only. Both drives have 500gb so I am thinking of a way to backup those drives to one external...
  8. Making a backup of two hard drives?

in Windows 10 Support
    Making a backup of two hard drives?: Hey guys, I have been having lots of data split between two hard drives (which are two partitions as well). One drive has Windows 10, programs and games and other drive has games only. Both drives have 500gb so I am thinking of a way to backup those drives to one external...
  9. Having two hard drives.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having two hard drives.: Hello Andre. I'm here Dinuka. I couldn't tell you that in my laptop there are two hard drives as one SSD and one HDD. Will this change anything when I do a reset as you said me to do.?...
  10. Search With two hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Search With two hard drive: Hi, I have two hard drive on my PC, as SSD for the OS and a HDD for all my storage I seem to have a problem with search, that it will only find stuff that is stored on the SDD. To get it to look for other files on the HD, I have to click search my stuff, and even then...