Windows 10: Two of the Same User Account When Starting PC

Discus and support Two of the Same User Account When Starting PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I start my PC, there are two user accounts. One with my name, and one with my name and email. However, I can't get into the one with just my name,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BriniaSona, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Two of the Same User Account When Starting PC

When I start my PC, there are two user accounts. One with my name, and one with my name and email. However, I can't get into the one with just my name, and it doesn't show up under the account settings in control panel or settings. All my passwords and variants of those I might use do not work. IS this happening because I set the computer up to automatically log in on startup.

:)

BriniaSona, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Crixes-1 Win User

Two of the same account on my PC

the windows 10 is a vicious malware, virus cyber crime scam, and I hope you can see this reply I am giving you , I have been trying to find help for this since any mention of windows 10 was released, if you can see this reply please post back , , also these
    people on here that have all of the supposed certificates and awards for answers, look at when they joined Microsoft , I just hope we can get through to a few more real people

Crixes-1, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Hip3zioed Win User
    Two of the same account on my PC

It's been awhile but I saw this post and you may have got a solution by now. Microsoft and it's Windows 10 upgrade was not very well thought out. They wanted to push this Windows 10 upgrade to everyone to get out of having to support other OS. MS did a
    very bad nasty corrupt thing allowing a product to be downloaded by consumers knowingly these users of the Windows 10 upgrade would have problems no doubt. I say that is fraud, destruction of property and more. Microsoft will have a hefty bill to pay in the
    near future with offering to the public this upgrade to Windows 10 to pay for all the damages they caused to consumers working computers. I can't wait to see it in the news.

Hip3zioed, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Two of the Same User Account When Starting PC

i have exactly the same issue, did you resolve your problem, if so how ?
    thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 18, 2016
Thema:

Two of the Same User Account When Starting PC

1. Two of the Same User Account When Starting PC - Similar Threads - Same User Account

2. two machines same account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two machines same account.: two machines same account.one machine win11 MS365.other machine win8.1it seems that my 8.1 machine got clobbered when installing and modifying the win11 machine. i am not interested in keeping these machines synced.my 8.1 machine lost the login i was using although I can...
  3. two machines same account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two machines same account.: two machines same account.one machine win11 MS365.other machine win8.1it seems that my 8.1 machine got clobbered when installing and modifying the win11 machine. i am not interested in keeping these machines synced.my 8.1 machine lost the login i was using although I can...
  4. same user with two accounts: one problem and one question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    same user with two accounts: one problem and one question: Hello, I've recently installed Win 11 and I'm not liking it very much, I don't like this forced shift toward O.S. for mobile platforms and I don't like Microsoft mimicked iOS's bar... however let's go to the point.I had to insert my account while installing windows but I'd...
  5. same user with two accounts: one problem and one question

same user with two accounts: one problem and one question: Hello, I've recently installed Win 11 and I'm not liking it very much, I don't like this forced shift toward O.S. for mobile platforms and I don't like Microsoft mimicked iOS's bar... however let's go to the point.I had to insert my account while installing windows but I'd...
  6. Same email two accounts.

Same email two accounts.: Been stuck with a problem. Have two accounts. One is a personal account and the other one is a work based account,but they share an email address. Lost the password to the work account which is a global admin and can't access it,which means that admin functions are no longer...
  7. Two of the same accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Two of the same accounts: I have both the same accounts on Microsoft store and it wont let me login so i cant play or login into Microsoft store anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-of-the-same-accounts/dba53fbd-9637-4767-b909-345e1265e519
  8. Two User Accounts with same name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two User Accounts with same name: Hi everyone, I'm well aware that this topic was posted multiple times. However non of the so far provided solutions worked for me. Two days ago I reinstalled windows. During the installation process my computer had no internet connection, so I created a local account. Later...
  9. Two PC with the same MC account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two PC with the same MC account: I have two computers running Windows 10 and I log in with the same Microsoft account. But my problem is as follows: When I updated one of my PC to version 1809, the configuration also changes on the other laptop. Why?...
  10. System using two different names for same user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    System using two different names for same user account: I am setting up a new PC. Win 10 seems to force you to use a Microsoft email account/address as the basis for setting it up. It then uses 5 letters from the email name as your user account name. You can then convert the user account to a "local" account, not tied in to the...