Windows 10: Two One Drives?

Discus and support Two One Drives? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just got a Windows tablet and everything is working pretty well. BUT Went to copy some files from One Drive that I had just sent from my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dave1310, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Dave1310 Win User

Two One Drives?

Just got a Windows tablet and everything is working pretty well. BUT

Went to copy some files from One Drive that I had just sent from my desktop specifically for that purpose.

When I logged into One Drive from the tablet it showed a whole different set of files than those I just sent. It also did not find those latest files at all.

One drive from the desktop shows two files - Documents and Pictures (Documents is where I placed the new files)

One Drive from the tablet shows Documents, Pictures, Public, Email attachments and Music There were also a number of individual files I sent several months ago when traveling. (I sent the individual files from the same desktop I'm using now.

My confusion then is this - The tablet does not show the files I just sent which I placed in onedrive\documents. The desktop I sent the files from does show the files are where I put them.

The tablet does show a batch of files I sent to one drive sometime ago as well as three additional folders. The desktop which sent those files originally does not show then being in Onedrive nor does it show the three extra folders.

I entered OneDrive on both devices with the same credentials.

Any ideas on what is happening and how to fix it?

:)

Dave1310, Dec 31, 2018
  2. little cat, Jan 10, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Two One Drives?

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Two One Drives?

1. Two One Drives? - Similar Threads - Drives

2. A "RAW" Drive without a letter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A "RAW" Drive without a letter.: I have a Toshiba 2TB external hard drive. It should be plug and play, but it is not. I have tried to get it going but now I have a "RAW" drive which will not stay still long enough for me to progress it further and no drive letter. In disk management it is displayed for a...
  3. A "RAW" Drive without a letter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A "RAW" Drive without a letter.: I have a Toshiba 2TB external hard drive. It should be plug and play, but it is not. I have tried to get it going but now I have a "RAW" drive which will not stay still long enough for me to progress it further and no drive letter. In disk management it is displayed for a...
  4. A "RAW" Drive without a letter.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time: Hi, I'm yourfur7,I recently bought an ONN™ Flash Drive or USB, and although it's made to hold something like 12GB, u can only upload a max of 4GB at a time.I know there is a way to bypass this, but I lost the Manuel on how to do so, please let me know how u can do this, as I...
  6. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time: Hi, I'm yourfur7,I recently bought an ONN™ Flash Drive or USB, and although it's made to hold something like 12GB, u can only upload a max of 4GB at a time.I know there is a way to bypass this, but I lost the Manuel on how to do so, please let me know how u can do this, as I...
  7. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 with an external USB DVD drive and I'm having issues with the DVD icon selected in the image below. I have VLC Media Player associated with DVDs, and it works the way I want when:inserting a DVD, i.e. it autoplays in VLC;right-clicking on the...
  9. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 with an external USB DVD drive and I'm having issues with the DVD icon selected in the image below. I have VLC Media Player associated with DVDs, and it works the way I want when:inserting a DVD, i.e. it autoplays in VLC;right-clicking on the...
  10. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming