Windows 10: Two One Drives?

Discus and support Two One Drives? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just got a Windows tablet and everything is working pretty well. BUT Went to copy some files from One Drive that I had just sent from my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dave1310, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Dave1310 Win User

Two One Drives?

Just got a Windows tablet and everything is working pretty well. BUT

Went to copy some files from One Drive that I had just sent from my desktop specifically for that purpose.

When I logged into One Drive from the tablet it showed a whole different set of files than those I just sent. It also did not find those latest files at all.

One drive from the desktop shows two files - Documents and Pictures (Documents is where I placed the new files)

One Drive from the tablet shows Documents, Pictures, Public, Email attachments and Music There were also a number of individual files I sent several months ago when traveling. (I sent the individual files from the same desktop I'm using now.

My confusion then is this - The tablet does not show the files I just sent which I placed in onedrive\documents. The desktop I sent the files from does show the files are where I put them.

The tablet does show a batch of files I sent to one drive sometime ago as well as three additional folders. The desktop which sent those files originally does not show then being in Onedrive nor does it show the three extra folders.

I entered OneDrive on both devices with the same credentials.

Any ideas on what is happening and how to fix it?

:)

Dave1310, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Two One Drives?

1. Two One Drives? - Similar Threads - Drives

2. Missing Cd DVD Drive after update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Cd DVD Drive after update to Windows 10: I tried to burn a cd on my computer and kept getting the message that I don't have a cd burner. I looked in device manager and the cv dvd hard drive was missing. I went into the hidden devices and found the cd drive there but it says that its not connected to my computer...
  3. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL after full drive reformat and clean Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL after full drive reformat and clean Windows 10 install: My HP Spectre (13-V021NR) laptop started cashing a few days ago. It stated with one blue screen error that was, I believe, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. That was "day 1." Fast forward to yesterday, perhaps 3-5 days later, when I started having what I'll call a cascading series...
  4. Bitlocker Drive Encryption Wizard has stopped working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Drive Encryption Wizard has stopped working: After attempting to enable Bitlocker drive encryption, error message appears [ATTACH]as mentioned in subject. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-drive-encryption-wizard-has-stopped/3916cc1d-4e5f-4b59-873f-995241860f68"
  5. Syncing One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing One Drive: STILL haven't been able to sync my files in the cloud to the files on my computer and I bought every Microsoft One Drive subscription. I need this today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-one-drive/ba1e24bb-27ec-4bf2-90f8-1a93e7c44922"
  6. what else can i delete on my c drive so i get the windows media creation.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what else can i delete on my c drive so i get the windows media creation.: I need to free up space but all I have left is system files, what can I delete? I have 2 empty 128 gigs data devices, one is a usb the other is an inserted sd card in my laptop but neither will allow me to get the required files on those drives. I want to refresh windows by...
  7. Navigation Pane Hierarchy - Make Google Drive appear like OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Navigation Pane Hierarchy - Make Google Drive appear like OneDrive: Hello, It looks like many people are struggling with the navigation pane, myself included. All I'm trying to do it make the google drive appear in the same way as dropbox and onedrive in file explorer. Picture below; a bonus would be changing the order too. The maybe...
  8. Question about USB installation drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about USB installation drive: Hi, could Windows have problems if it was installed with a USB bootable drive that was prepared from an external HDD? Let me explain: since I didn't want to uselessly load the PC on which I prepared the installation USB drive I sent it at download to an external HDD. Now, I...
  9. my hard drive got damage and removed it but i got new one the problem is i cannot recover...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my hard drive got damage and removed it but i got new one the problem is i cannot recover...: my hard drive got damage and removed it but i got new one the problem is i cannot recover any info since my brother gave me the pc and he is no longer in usa i have no prove that the computer its mine and but i dont have any license or disk to get the original software...
  10. Please send me a recovery drive for Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please send me a recovery drive for Windows 10 Home: I am unbale to download the recovery drive as i do not have any other device. There is no Microsoft store near my college too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-send-me-a-recovery-drive-for-windows-10/502f8f65-b02c-4518-951e-4e6990fcb7c3