Windows 10: Two OneDrive accounts question

Discus and support Two OneDrive accounts question in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; In a small office we are in the process of renewing the main PC and have a query about OneDrive account. I did not realise that the older pc which is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by scopio, Oct 11, 2018.

1. scopio Win User

Two OneDrive accounts question

In a small office we are in the process of renewing the main PC and have a query about OneDrive account.
    I did not realise that the older pc which is running Windows7 had a OneDrive folder and has Office Home and Student installed, the ISP IMAP email account is used to sign in to OneDrive 5Gb free account.

On the new pc running Windows 10 Pro and Office365 Personal with 1Tb OneDrive storage, this pc also has a OneDrive folder which is attached to the Microsoft Outlook.com Office 365 Personal account.

We will be transferring all data from old pc to new pc so my
    Questions are;

• Can we keep the two OneDrive accounts? (With different sign in credentials)
    • Which account would automatically use the OneDrive folder on the new pc?
    • I assume that the best option would be to upload the data from the old pc OneDrive account folder to the new pc OneDrive account folder so that all OneDrive data is in the same account and OneDrive folder on the new pc. I am correct?

:)

scopio, Oct 11, 2018

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Two OneDrive accounts question - Similar Threads - OneDrive accounts question

2. Onedrive for Android and Two Accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Onedrive for Android and Two Accounts: Because I have a Samsung phone, I recently had to migrate data from Samsung Cloud to OneDrive. This generated a second OneDrive account using my alternate email address. Now when I run Onedrive it goes to the Samsung account fine, but did not allow me to switch back to my...
  3. Two questions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two questions.: openssh SSH server what exactly is it and in services what is SshdBroker, description is <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 > . submitted by /u/CollateralJustice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdbpsy/two_questions/
  4. I have two accounts on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have two accounts on OneDrive?: Somehow in backing an old laptop up before donating it, my files are "in the cloud" but I don't know where they are. Is it possible there are two Accounts and how can I find the old one and link/merge that account with what I have now? I don't "see" those old files in my...
  5. Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content: I expected that with one Onedrive account I would find the same Onedrive content when accessed from any device. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-one-account-two-pcs-different-onedrive/0faf8e2d-9752-44a0-89d0-77838bcacd21"
  6. two questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two questions: I am legally blind with only a litle sight. Nearly all printing on c0mputer is tones of grey. Can I change it to`black I use a two in one laptop. My onscreen keyboard has stopped working...HELPPPP Gillian Please us LARGE SIZE FONT TO REPLY...
  7. Question about OneDrive access from two computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about OneDrive access from two computers: I looked through the Tutorials and could not find this question/setup.... I moved a bunch of files/folders to One Drive from my computer "A". They show up in the windows File Explorer and are easy to access. I want to be able to access these same files/folders from Computer...
  8. Two questions,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two questions,: 1.Where do i get the Realtek Hd Audio manager at? It was on this system before but after i had to reinstall windows now its not installed, so i have no speakers none what so ever, is there a place to download it? 2. For some reason when i restart my computer it goes to the...
  9. two questions....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    two questions....: 1. Is Windows Defender supposed to run no-stop in the systray after re-booting? Mine doesn't...?? 2. If I try and activate anything in the Windows 10 menu, it says I need to run an ap, but doesn't list any aps to chose from?...
  10. two questions

in Windows 10 Support
    two questions: i am gonna format my windows 10 ,is my windows store apps removed from my microsoft account ? and where is the cache of microsoft edge i mean the websites and favorites and the saved pages ? are they all in the same folder? 89197

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2 onedrive accounts how to access both on same computer

2. how to get 2 onedrive accounts on a single computer

3. onedrive two accounts