Windows 10: Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks

Discus and support Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Beginning of February I purchased a Dell Precision 75320 mobile workstation with Windows 10 Pro. Initial install of Window 10 Pro was a total... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jerry Bichsel, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks

Beginning of February I purchased a Dell Precision 75320 mobile workstation with Windows 10 Pro.

Initial install of Window 10 Pro was a total disaster, Dell support determined it was a faulty HD so they sent a new HD with Win 10 Pro image.

This install went better, but still ran into problems. Dell provided an image for me to download onto a jump drive, was finally able to get installed and somewhat functional.

Through all this, I have two (2) open tickets with Microsoft, attempting to get help with Win 10 Pro, Office 365 and Acrobat Addin only showing up in some Office 365 apps, but not in Outlook.

Ticket #13074270 - Still open, no response for weeks despite my providing additional information, repeated email replies asking for status. Last response I had from Kyle was that he was researching the issue.

Ticket #13277535 - Had a call with Kevin on Tuesday, 2/26, where he could not resolve the issue. We were supposed to have a followup with a higher level tech on Wednesday, 2/27, but I did not receive a callback. Last response was Thursday, 2/28 providing me some additional instructions in order to prepare for a Friday, 3/1 call at 4pm MST. No call on Friday, 3/1. I have emailed repeatedly asking for updates, providing additional information an screen shots. No response.

This is highly frustrating that Microsoft technicians do not follow up on serious issues that affect customers. Your products are not working as they should. These are the same products that work fine on the Windows 7 computer that this new computer replaced.

:)

Jerry Bichsel, Mar 6, 2019

2. Microsoft photos is not responding

Hello,

I realize that the Microsoft photos is not responding in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you able to open the photos through Windows Photo viewer or Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What exact issue are you facing with Microsoft Photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft Windows NOT RESPONDING

• I did download a program the evening before, Action!, just to do some goofy stuff with it. But haven't done anything else.

• Since my PC is caught in this "Not Responding", and not able to open anything, I grabbed my phone, and took this picture. The bottom Microsoft message you see, is the taskbar not working, the one in the upper left corner is when I right-click on my desktop,
      and ONLY when I right-click. And none of the programs are willing to open/run.

Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks 64cf4968-8022-40ae-b356-e66f37568f69.jpg

• And I haven't done any troubleshooting steps so far, because I'm not used to these problems, and haven't quite got a clue of what to do.

Kristian Jørgensen_5690, Mar 6, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks

1. Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks - Similar Threads - open tickets Microsoft

2. Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket: I have a very frustrating situation.I opened a support ticket 4 days agao as my son's account has an issue on it which I believe is server side and needs technical support to fix.I was told I would get a phone call back within 24 hours, but never did. The ticket was left...
  3. Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket: I have a very frustrating situation.I opened a support ticket 4 days agao as my son's account has an issue on it which I believe is server side and needs technical support to fix.I was told I would get a phone call back within 24 hours, but never did. The ticket was left...
  4. Cant get microsoft support ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get microsoft support ticket: The last few days i havent been able to get myself a microsoft reward ticket on the email my profili is connected to this started happening after i went to a diffrent contry used microsoft rewards there and then came back to my home country this happens along eith other...
  5. Opening a ticket for assistance with Group Policy problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening a ticket for assistance with Group Policy problems: I am trying to open a ticket with Microsoft but on the support page it is telling me I have a Azure Active Directory account but I need a Microsoft Account. I don't understand that at all. Why make it so difficult to receive assistance? How does that even work? Excuse the...
  6. Opening a ticket for assistance with Group Policy problems

Opening a ticket for assistance with Group Policy problems: I am trying to open a ticket with Microsoft but on the support page it is telling me I have a Azure Active Directory account but I need a Microsoft Account. I don't understand that at all. Why make it so difficult to receive assistance? How does that even work? Excuse the...
  7. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 KB5007186 - Failed to install 0x80070005. the updater is failing to install for all the machines. Windows 10 21H1.open a ticket with micros ft but i got no response....
  8. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 KB5007186 - Failed to install 0x80070005. the updater is failing to install for all the machines. Windows 10 21H1.open a ticket with micros ft but i got no response....
  9. created a Microsoft ticket for windows update issue but still no response for around two weeks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Microsoft Word isn't responding/opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Word isn't responding/opening: Microsoft Word doesn't want to open. A small pop up appears saying to launch it in safe mode, but when I click on it, it does nothing. I tried to fix it by shutting it down in Task Manager, but it doesn't show up! Does anyone know whats going on? submitted by...