Windows 10: Two operating systems in one PC tower?

Discus and support Two operating systems in one PC tower? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have a Win 10 desktop PC. I also have a Windows XP installation disk. Is it possible to install XP on my desktop PC so that the two operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Blueie, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Blueie Win User

Two operating systems in one PC tower?

Hello

I have a Win 10 desktop PC. I also have a Windows XP installation disk. Is it possible to install XP on my desktop PC so that the two operating systems sit together? I ask because I have a good Canon printer which is only compatible with earlier version of Windows - for example the printer driver is only compatible with XP so I would wish to install that driver in the XP part of my desktop.

Thank you

:)

Blueie, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Two operating systems in one PC tower?

1. Two operating systems in one PC tower? - Similar Threads - operating systems tower

2. I have two windows operating systems on one pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two windows operating systems on one pc: I recently had an issue with my taskbar not responding. I used the windows installation media creator thing to reinstall windows, fixing the issue. For some reason, I have two windows 11s running. One is my old one, and the other is a blank copy. I went into my boot menu amd...
  3. I have two windows operating systems on one pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two windows operating systems on one pc: I recently had an issue with my taskbar not responding. I used the windows installation media creator thing to reinstall windows, fixing the issue. For some reason, I have two windows 11s running. One is my old one, and the other is a blank copy. I went into my boot menu amd...
  4. Two Operating Systems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Operating Systems?: Hello everyone. I recently attempted to download a new operating system onto my windows 11 device. The installation didn't go well, and it froze on boot. I restarted my computer and i had 2 options, "Windows 11", Or "Windows Setup". How can I delete "Windows Setup" from my...
  5. Two Operating Systems?

Two Operating Systems?: Hello everyone. I recently attempted to download a new operating system onto my windows 11 device. The installation didn't go well, and it froze on boot. I restarted my computer and i had 2 options, "Windows 11", Or "Windows Setup". How can I delete "Windows Setup" from my...
  6. Wiped towers needing operating systems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wiped towers needing operating systems: The business I work for just bough 12 towers from a school that closed down. The 12 towers were originally windows 8.1pro. But they have been wiped clean of an operating system. I would like to know how would I go about installing a new operating system in all of them, if at...
  7. Wiped towers needing operating systems

Wiped towers needing operating systems: The business I work for just bough 12 towers from a school that closed down. The 12 towers were originally windows 8.1pro. But they have been wiped clean of an operating system. I would like to know how would I go about installing a new operating system in all of them, if at...
  8. One computer two Windows operating systems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One computer two Windows operating systems.: I have a computer with two hard drive slots.I have Windows 10 in one and I wish to fit another hard drive in the other with Windows 98 installed.When I have installed 98 and go to Microsofts web site to register it will I lose my registration on Windows 10 or can I have both...
  9. One computer two Windows operating systems.

One computer two Windows operating systems.: I have a computer with two hard drive slots.I have Windows 10 in one and I wish to fit another hard drive in the other with Windows 98 installed.When I have installed 98 and go to Microsofts web site to register it will I lose my registration on Windows 10 or can I have both...
  10. Two operating systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two operating systems: When i turn on my computer it asks me to choose from windows 10 and another windows 10 operating system it makes no difference which one i pick obviously it goes to the same place. Now i have this other computer that some how was wiped clean. I was wondering if i could...