Windows 10: two Outlook accounts

Discus and support two Outlook accounts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have two Outlook accounts. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and very similarly *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I can log... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GaryHayes8, Mar 29, 2020.

1. two Outlook accounts

I have two Outlook accounts. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and very similarly *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I can log in to the second gah******* . . .. I attempt to download the app "TEXT SCROLL". I get to the point ofGETting the app, when a pop-up window appears asking for my PIN - - - BUT the PIN it is wants is the other Outlook account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. That is when I discovered I have two accounts and they were interrelated. I do not have a PIN for this account. I cannot even click on Forgot PIN because it wants to change my PW by sending a text to a land-line phone that does not take texts and I not longer have in my house.

I am at my wits end. I have been on hold at Microsoft for 45 minutes now. Has anyone else run into this problem? Do you have a solution?

:)

GaryHayes8, Mar 29, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    two Outlook accounts [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Mar 29, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Mar 29, 2020
  4. two Outlook accounts

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

two Outlook accounts

1. two Outlook accounts - Similar Threads - Outlook accounts

2. How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...: I have installed Ubuntu 22.04 in my laptop which already has windows 11 in it. After installation of Ubuntu when I tried to login to my windows OS again it asked for the bitlocker key. So, I logged into my Outlook account for which also it asked for that security key which as...
  3. How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I regain access to my Windows OS and Outlook account after installing Ubuntu 22.04?...: I have installed Ubuntu 22.04 in my laptop which already has windows 11 in it. After installation of Ubuntu when I tried to login to my windows OS again it asked for the bitlocker key. So, I logged into my Outlook account for which also it asked for that security key which as...
  4. My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...: My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! I need both accounts, to be separate. How can I access my hotmails please? Also there is no search function....
  5. My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...: My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! I need both accounts, to be separate. How can I access my hotmails please? Also there is no search function....
  6. My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...

7. I can't sign into my outlook account on my windows 10 PC, even though I have all of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my outlook account on my windows 10 PC, even though I have all of the...: Ok, this is a weird one ... So a few weeks ago, I was randomly signed out of my Outlook account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** on my PC. I've never disconnected it for any particular reason but I didn't pay attention to it, as I just thought I'd be able to sign...
  8. I can't sign into my outlook account on my windows 10 PC, even though I have all of the...

I can't sign into my outlook account on my windows 10 PC, even though I have all of the...: Ok, this is a weird one ... So a few weeks ago, I was randomly signed out of my Outlook account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** on my PC. I've never disconnected it for any particular reason but I didn't pay attention to it, as I just thought I'd be able to sign...
  9. I can't sign into my outlook account on my windows 10 PC, even though I have all of the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc: hi there windows community! ive been trying to log onto my windows pc using an account i have used on this pc before but had been logged out of for some reason. i have tried to log in using my password, authenticator, and phone number but nothing has changed the outcome. i...