Windows 10: Two PCs, two Bluetooth keyboards, lots of problems

Discus and support Two PCs, two Bluetooth keyboards, lots of problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The usage of two PCs changed, and I wanted to swap the BT keyboards between them. After some attempts to get the keyboards to re-pair and reconnect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Radiophile, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Two PCs, two Bluetooth keyboards, lots of problems

The usage of two PCs changed, and I wanted to swap the BT keyboards between them. After some attempts to get the keyboards to re-pair and reconnect to the right PCs tried again and again and wouldn't work, I am in the following situation.

Computer #1 shows both keyboards paired, and one maybe both can connect if I turn it on.

Computer #2 shows one keyboard paired, but it cannot connect.

The obvious thing to do at this point, I would think, is to "Remove device" for the keyboards on both PCs and start over. I've tried this, from Control Panel and from Windows Settings 'Bluetooth & other devices'. I've tried it with the keyboards in range and out of range. I've tried it with one of the PCs turned off. I've uninstalled the BT hardware driver, and found that it reinstalls itself and the memories of the two keyboards, on a reboot.

Each time, I've been unable to Remove Device for any keyboard on any PC. The result is always "Remove failed."

I'm carrying a wired USB keyboard from PC to PC to be able to use the PCs at all. How can I get the Remove Device function to work?

John

:)

Radiophile, Feb 23, 2021

2. Small PC Introduces New Waterproof Bluetooth PC Keyboard

Small PC, of Clearwater Florida, has introduced its new Bluetooth PC Keyboard. Its rugged construction and wireless operation makes the keyboard ideal for use in applications and environments that included the factory floor, hospital, medical, marine and specialized vehicles. Although the SK310 keyboard is completely sealed and IP68 waterproof, the specialized glove-fit rigid silicon construction gives the keyboard a comfortable desktop feel. All 105 keys provide "soft-click" touch with excellent tactile feedback. As well as being "designed tough," the SK301 is anti-microbial and washable.

Other features include an integrated two button Touch-Pad Mouse, quick select media keys and a snap in holder for the mini Bluetooth dongle. Two AAA batteries are accessible through a waterproof compartment on the bottom side of the keyboard.

Two PCs, two Bluetooth keyboards, lots of problems Small_PC_SK301_02_thm.jpg

Two PCs, two Bluetooth keyboards, lots of problems Small_PC_SK301_01_thm.jpg

The SK301 includes Windows keys and is plug-n-play Windows compatible including support for Windows 8, 7 and XP. There are also USB versions of Small PC's rugged keyboards available that are manufactured using the same rigid silicon construction. The USB versions of the keyboards include options for adjustable backlights, a separate numeric keypad, compact sizes and layouts ideal for mobile and vehicle applications.

Both the wireless Bluetooth version and wired USB version of the keyboard have a suggested list price of $140.00 U.S. and are available direct from www.Smallpc.com or its on-line store www.StarLinePC.com.

Cristian_25H, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft bluetooth keyboard / running Windows 10

Hello Betty,

The issue could possibly caused by software conflicts, outdated drivers and compatibility issues.

For us to better help you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact model of your Bluetooth keyboard?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to troubleshoot response failures in a Bluetooth keyboard.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Two PCs, two Bluetooth keyboards, lots of problems

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Two PCs, two Bluetooth keyboards, lots of problems

1. Two PCs, two Bluetooth keyboards, lots of problems - Similar Threads - PCs Bluetooth keyboards

2. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  3. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  4. Two PCs but two different internet speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two PCs but two different internet speeds: I get on about 450Mbps on my several Dell Windows 10 PCs. However, one of my Dell PCs is running Windows 7. The speed on it is about 8Mbps. All of the PCs are networked via Cat5 cables. My iPhones see about 100Mbps wireless of course.So is it Windows 7 that causes the...
  5. One Microsoft Account, two PCs and two different licences.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One Microsoft Account, two PCs and two different licences.: Hello guys. Please help me with a guidance, how to properly do such process: Conditions: I got my Microsoft Account, with one desktop device on it main PC and a Windows Home LicenseOEM. I am buying a new PC for my second location in my country. I do not want to make...
  6. Two Problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Two Problems: First: has anyone else been told their password is incorrect when trying to get into their laptop? If I enter it about nine times it finally relents and lets me in. Sick of it. Second: Has anyone else been forced for months to allow updates which go on for hours then...
  7. Two Microsoft accounts and two pcs - How to put both pcs on one Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Two Microsoft accounts and two pcs - How to put both pcs on one Microsoft account: I purchased a new desktop pc with Windows 10. Signed in with my Microsoft account. No problem. Now I got a new laptop and when I went to sign in and register it, it wouldn't take my current Microsoft log-in info (email address, user id). It asked me to select a new email...
  8. Share files on two PCs

Share files on two PCs: I have two laptops, both with current win10 as of 1/30/19, both access internet via same home Wi-Fi. How do I, over said Wi-Fi: 1. Reset them both to default network settings, then 2. Allow laptop A to open a file on laptop B? I just want laptop A to go to file manager,...
  9. Syncing two PCs

Syncing two PCs: So I own a windows 10 desktop and i use it to do most of my school work. Next year my school will be supplying a laptop that i can take home and i would like to know the best way i can move documents from one to another. Is there a program or network sharing setting i can use...
  10. Two PCs with Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two PCs with Windows 10: This is probably a silly and obvious question but I want to double check. On the main PC we all sign in with ms accounts, my user acc (admin), my wife (standard) and our son (child acc). But as its a desktop we want to also get a cheaper laptop that's a bit more mobile around...