Windows 10: Two Point Hospital Out Of Date

Discus and support Two Point Hospital Out Of Date in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought the Microsoft Store version of Two Point Hospital. Base game, no dlcs.After playing for a while I realised I was missing some features,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Flauz, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Flauz Win User

Two Point Hospital Out Of Date

I just bought the Microsoft Store version of Two Point Hospital. Base game, no dlcs.After playing for a while I realised I was missing some features, eg. Room Templates.The update for templates was released 11 months ago. https://www.twopointstudios.com/room-templates-deep-dive/How do I update?

:)

Flauz, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 20, 2021
  3. PirateBoy Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Two Point Hospital Out Of Date

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Two Point Hospital Out Of Date

1. Two Point Hospital Out Of Date - Similar Threads - Point Hospital Date

2. Out of date settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Out of date settings: I have a Yahoo account with out of date settings.When I try to fix this,I get Windows error 0x8019019a.There are 4 recommended actions to clear this.I have done 3 of them,There is no ellipse icon when I go into my version of the Microsoft store app,so cannot do that upgrade...
  3. OpenGL out of Date

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OpenGL out of Date: I'm trying to play actual Minecraft, but I get an error telling me my graphics driver it doesn't support it. I've searched google and this problem is only related to TLauncher pirated version of Minecraft. I am on windows 10 Pro, and any hope I've found to update it is from...
  4. GMAIL OUT OF DATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GMAIL OUT OF DATE: I keep getting message that my GMAIL is out of date -- Several times a day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-out-of-date/386d89dc-b522-4cf8-a2ba-172b54dd986e
  5. password out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    password out of date: Keep being told my password has expired or is wrong in latest update to windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-out-of-date/39e4937a-ed71-437c-b8c8-e5c9edb928a0
  6. Two Point Hospital won't install on Windows 10 PC from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Point Hospital won't install on Windows 10 PC from MS Store: I'm trying to install "Two Point Hospital" on my Windows 10 PC that it won't install on. I have been doing some testing and the strange thing is that some things do install from the Store. The ones that fail are anything from Game Pass. I have tried "Two Point Hospital"...
  7. OneDrive.bat out of date?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive.bat out of date?: Can someone look at my .bat code? and tell me if it's out of date and if there is a better guide online? The reason why I ask is when I run the .bat, it does indeed remove it, it confirms it, but in the cmd prompt, it does say there were 2-3 errors. I was wondering if there...
  8. settings are out of date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    settings are out of date?: Dear All, Following a recent MS update, I am being bombarded with messages from Microsoft telling me that they 'need to fix my account’ – most likely because ‘my password has changed' it hasn’t or that my settings are ‘out of date' they aren’t. How can I get MS to stop...
  9. Create A Restore Point with a specific date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create A Restore Point with a specific date: i have a video that i made a day ago. But it got corrupted! I need help. Can someone help me solve the problem by telling me how to make a restore point with a specific date, or tell me something else that will solve the case? submitted by /u/FyreBoyeYT [link] [comments]...
  10. out of date email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    out of date email: why does windows need to be able to access my information and be able to delete my contacts, calendars, and other info? when i try to sign in to gmail account says out of date then try to fix say windows needs access to all this stuff and i can't get my mail...