Windows 10: Two Point Hospital won't install on Windows 10 PC from MS Store

Discus and support Two Point Hospital won't install on Windows 10 PC from MS Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to install "Two Point Hospital" on my Windows 10 PC that it won't install on. I have been doing some testing and the strange thing is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImACheekyMonkey, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Two Point Hospital won't install on Windows 10 PC from MS Store

I'm trying to install "Two Point Hospital" on my Windows 10 PC that it won't install on. I have been doing some testing and the strange thing is that some things do install from the Store. The ones that fail are anything from Game Pass. I have tried "Two Point Hospital" and "Ori and the Will of the Wisps" and both fail with the same message please see image below. However, as I have been typing this I thought I would try Astroneer and that is installing. It looks like it could just be certain games that have a problem installing from the Store on Windows 10 PCs at the moment. The other thing I noticed is that the Gaming Services app has been struggling to update within the store so that may be related. Gaming Services has only just this second updated successfully to version 1.39.6001.0. However, "Two Point Hospital" is still failing to install. Can you help please?

Two Point Hospital won't install on Windows 10 PC from MS Store cd3088d2-4b39-4458-8e4f-ac2fb6523989?upload=true.jpg

:)

ImACheekyMonkey, Mar 14, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 14, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Two Point Hospital won't install on Windows 10 PC from MS Store

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Two Point Hospital won't install on Windows 10 PC from MS Store

1. Two Point Hospital won't install on Windows 10 PC from MS Store - Similar Threads - Point Hospital won't

2. Two Point Hospital Out Of Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Point Hospital Out Of Date: I just bought the Microsoft Store version of Two Point Hospital. Base game, no dlcs.After playing for a while I realised I was missing some features, eg. Room Templates.The update for templates was released 11 months ago....
  3. MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator but will install others

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator but will install others: I've had MSFS for several months. Friday, Microsoft sent updates and after that, opening MSFS causes the Store to open. The Store won't perform any updates. Someone else on this forum told me to de-install and re-install MSFS. De-install worked, Re-install does not.Store will...
  4. MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator

MS-Store won't install Flight Simulator: I've had MSFS 2020 installed and working for several months. Then came last Friday's MS update. After the update, trying to open MSFS simply opened MS-Store, as it has done when updating itself in the past. MS-Store looked like it needed to do updates, but it would not...
  5. Can I be logged into two MS Accounts at once? MS-Store won't download MSFS.

Can I be logged into two MS Accounts at once? MS-Store won't download MSFS.: I'm logged onto my PC using my MS account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which is an administrator.I'm logged into the MS-Store using a different MS account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.I purchased MS Flight Simulator under the "...gmail..."...
  6. Minecraft won't install after purchase from store on Windows 10 PC

Minecraft won't install after purchase from store on Windows 10 PC: I have purchased Minecraft starter edition on windows store, and have the email receipt. When I view Minecraft in the store its says I own it but when I click to install on my devices on my Windows 10 PC a blank dialog window is displayed with a spinner that never ends. I...
  7. problem with installing apps from ms store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with installing apps from ms store.: hey , while i was downloading asphalt 9 from the ms store i had to cancel some updates of some apps, while i did so i have cancelled asphalt 9 also while it was installing i just cancelled it mistakely while it was in its quarterway. after that while i tried downloading the...
  8. MS photo will not install from MS Store

MS photo will not install from MS Store: MS Photo will not install from Store to my windows 10 PC. It downloads about 1 MB installs a 16kb executable and then stops. this just hap[pened today after I got the error message that MS Photo app isn't started. Tried the same BS to repair, reset, update, delete uisng...
  9. MS Store wipped from pc

MS Store wipped from pc: cant find microsoft store anywhere can i download and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-wipped-from-pc/ace999eb-1599-4aa3-9607-51a5196277ac"
  10. Solitaire Collection from MS Store Won't Run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection from MS Store Won't Run: Greetings, I'm running Win 10 Build 9860 and I find neither Microsoft Solitaire Collection nor Microsoft Sudoku installed from the Store (xBox versions, I think) will run. They look like they are starting, but then the dots in a circle freeze and the app minimizes. I've...