Windows 10: Two Primary Calendars - Delete One?

Discus and support Two Primary Calendars - Delete One? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Windows: Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985) Application: Outlook 2019 Application I have two calendars mark as primary calendars and can't delete one of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Zman, May 24, 2021.

1. Zman Win User

Two Primary Calendars - Delete One?

Windows: Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985) Application: Outlook 2019 Application I have two calendars mark as primary calendars and can't delete one of them they are bound two different email address. I can't figure out why if I have more than one email address why would only two of them show up other than the other ones? I have four email accounts and they are all bound and setup via POP3, there is no different in setup between them all. I'm just not understanding why there are two calendars and two others without? My goal is just to have one only and not sure how to correct it. Can't right click delete of course cause it states it's primary, thoughts? ?

:)

2. Room Calendar Deleted

For those of you who are Room members getting the error message "The calendar for this room has been deleted", did you set the Room's calendar to be your 'primary calendar' in Hotmail.com or Outlook.com by any chance? There's a known issue where
    this error can occur if the Room calendar is set as the 'primary calendar' on the web.

To check and change your primary calendar on the web, try this:

• In a web browser, go to Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft and log in with your Microsoft account.
    • Click Options, and locate the setting for Primary Calendar.
    • Is the Primary Calendar that's set the Room's calendar? If yes, change the primary calendar to be a different calendar and click Save.
    • Sync your phone by going to Settings > Email+Accounts, tap and hold your Microsoft account and tap Sync. Then, check to see if your Room is still showing that error message on the calendar pivot.
    Note: some users also found it necessary to rename their Room on the phone in order to force a re-sync with the calendar. If the steps above don't work for you try renaming the Room temporarily. To do this, go into the Room, tap [...] and tap Rename.

Mike Mongeau, May 24, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to delete the entries in a calendar app.

• Type calendar in the search bar and press enter

• Right click on an entry or Event and click on more details.

• On the top you can find the delete option.

• Click on delete to delete a particular enter or event.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 24, 2021
  4. Two Primary Calendars - Delete One?

Deleting Birthdays in Calendar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using windows 10.

To delete any birthday/event in the Calendar App, follow the steps provided below:

• Open the Calendar App.
    • Click on the Birthday event which is created for the particular day.
    • A dialog box will open.
    • In the top pane, click on Delete.

hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Two Primary Calendars - Delete One?

1. Two Primary Calendars - Delete One? - Similar Threads - Primary Calendars Delete

2. two accounts - delete one please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two accounts - delete one please: I have inadvertently created two microsoft accounts. I wish to delete the one connected to my new computer. I then wish to loginto my old account as it has subscription details etc. How do I do this?Are there any humans I can speak with. carey...
  3. two accounts - delete one please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two accounts - delete one please: I have inadvertently created two microsoft accounts. I wish to delete the one connected to my new computer. I then wish to loginto my old account as it has subscription details etc. How do I do this?Are there any humans I can speak with. carey...
  4. Primary email account deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Primary email account deleted: I was creating a user account for my wife on my old computer after setting up my new windows 11 computer. I had created her profile using my microsoft id. I then realized she should have her own microsoft id so I made one for her and made her email address primary. When I...
  5. Primary email account deleted

Primary email account deleted: I was creating a user account for my wife on my old computer after setting up my new windows 11 computer. I had created her profile using my microsoft id. I then realized she should have her own microsoft id so I made one for her and made her email address primary. When I...
  6. deleting primary partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleting primary partition: is it okay if i delete the healthy primary partition?931gb i need more space but im scared my pc wont boot if i delete it help pls thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-primary-partition/fadbe3b4-8c55-4c12-8bad-32a7db253aa8
  7. deleting primary partition

deleting primary partition: is it okay if i delete the healthy primary partition?931gb i need more space but im scared my pc wont boot if i delete it help pls thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-primary-partition/fadbe3b4-8c55-4c12-8bad-32a7db253aa8
  8. Two Windows install, need to delete the first one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two Windows install, need to delete the first one: When I installed Windows on my new PC the disk utility on my install USB created at the MS site wouldn't format the SSD drive I intended to use as my boot drive. I ended up having to install a hard drive, install Windows on that drive, and was then able to successfully...
  9. Two instances of a BT device and one cannot be deleted.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two instances of a BT device and one cannot be deleted.: Just R&Rd the M.2 PCIe card with a AX200 on a HP 590 P066 MOBO. Works perfect! Just can't delete the old instance of a BT mouse. Probably a Realtec issue. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YN27322/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1...
  10. Deleting Calendar Events

Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...