Windows 10: Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own

Discus and support Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello as title says the system font size keeps changing on its own. As I watch the screen all the items change from big to small like some one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VanitasLover, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own

Hello as title says the system font size keeps changing on its own. As I watch the screen all the items change from big to small like some one is playing with the scale without me doing anything.

The other problem is that my One Drive app won't open It gives a note message with a close button.

I tried to look for it under Apps and Features, but it's not listed there.

The note, The app won't open with full admin rights Please restart one drive without admin rights.

:)

VanitasLover, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own

1. Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own - Similar Threads - Problems Drive app

2. Color changed on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color changed on its own: Recent update has made the background in file explorer black. Can I change it back to white? It is very hard on my eyes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-changed-on-its-own/b948612d-ae00-4c54-a358-3194808c09bb
  3. Changing System wide Font sizes

Changing System wide Font sizes: How do I change the font for my laptop system wide because currently I am not able to do this and I would like to change the font style since it has been the same thing for some time?...
  4. My PC keeps changing its LAN network name on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps changing its LAN network name on its own: That causes a loss of network connection and internet access. I reboot the device and the network name restores but then, an hour later it changes again and connection is lost. My PC is connected to the CenturyLink modem via a NetGear WN3000 WiFi Range Extender. All other...
  5. Default mail app keeps opening on its own

Default mail app keeps opening on its own: The default mail app keeps opening on its randomly and minimises whatever is on the screen. It happens when the app not running in the background too. I have disabled all start up apps and it still occurs. I removed the mail app with windows powershell and now chrome opens...
  6. Things opening on its own

Things opening on its own: Hi Guys! I am very disturbed by a strange problem which has started just a few days back. The things on my display are opening on it's own and it doesn't stop after one instance. I have disabled the touchpad and there's no external mouse connected. But still things on the...
  7. Changing font size

Changing font size: Not sure how it happened but I think my cat stepped on the Windows key and somehow changed the font size. I have checked my resolution and it is at recommended size. Can't seem to get it back to normal size, it is kind of small now. I read that it might be hard to return to...
  8. CD/DvD drive opening on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DvD drive opening on its own: Since i installed windows 10 my cd/dvd drive has been opening on its own. Any suggestions? 30381
  9. changing the system font size in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    changing the system font size in windows explorer: Hello, Just wondered if anybody knows how you change the size of the font in windows explorer, I do not wish to increase/decrease the screen's overall DPI. anybody else having the same problem. Thanks Sam 33163
  10. Default printer keeps changing on its own.

in Windows 10 Support
    Default printer keeps changing on its own.: I have a Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo directly connected by USB and a HP LaserJet 4100DTN connected by Ethernet. The HP is the default printer but *every time* I print a label to the Dymo, Windows 10 automatically changes it to be the default printer that all other programs...