Windows 10: Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own

Discus and support Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello as title says the system font size keeps changing on its own. As I watch the screen all the items change from big to small like some one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VanitasLover, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own

Hello as title says the system font size keeps changing on its own. As I watch the screen all the items change from big to small like some one is playing with the scale without me doing anything.

The other problem is that my One Drive app won't open It gives a note message with a close button.

I tried to look for it under Apps and Features, but it's not listed there.

The note, The app won't open with full admin rights Please restart one drive without admin rights.

:)

VanitasLover, Aug 6, 2019

2. Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own

Hello as title says the system font size keeps changing on its own. As I watch the screen all the items change from big to small like some one is playing with the scale without me doing anything.

The other problem is that my One Drive app won't open It gives a note message with a close button.

I tried to look for it under Apps and Features, but it's not listed there.

The note, The app won't open with full admin rights Please restart one drive without admin rights.

VanitasLover, Sep 28, 2019
  3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own

1. Two Problems One Drive app won't open and System font size keeps changing on its own - Similar Threads - Problems Drive app

2. Time formatting keeps changing on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time formatting keeps changing on its own.: Hello,I have a problem with my windows 11. I change my time format to 24:00 and it keeps changing on its own back to 12:00 AM/PM.I keep changing it back and also tried to change it in every account that I use via the settings of each Microsoft account individually.Any ideas...
  3. Fonts on apps changing on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts on apps changing on its own: Hi, the last couple days my laptop has been acting weird. All my apps in the morning after being shut down for the night change their font on their own. I cannot read this font as well as the default one. Chrome, spotify, discord, and many other apps have been doing this. How...
  4. ''this pc'' keeps opening on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ''this pc'' keeps opening on its own: ''this pc'' keeps opening on its own very often and even more when i plug in the charger, the worst part is that it stacks up on like 5-6 times and it's annoying submitted by /u/K1ryu-Ch4n [link] [comments]...
  5. change SIZE of system font

change SIZE of system font: I desperately seeking a way to change SIZE (not the font itself) of system font. Not to scale everything, not to scale text only (because it's not affect this system font size). Everything is allowed hacking included. I don't care about Micro$oft permissions, if Micro$oft...
  6. Default mail app keeps opening on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Default mail app keeps opening on its own: Default mail app keeps opening on its own EVENT LOG https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtoPcPRkZOqtggTqmVj_Cm58_MJT?e=vQIeBO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-mail-app-keeps-opening-on-its-own/9c8a58e4-9d2a-47e6-9b9e-a8a87ecac000
  7. Default mail app keeps opening on its own

Default mail app keeps opening on its own: Default mail app keeps opening on its own The default mail app keeps opening on its randomly and minimises whatever is on the screen. It happens when the app not running in the background too. I have disabled all start up apps and it still occurs. I removed the mail app...
  8. Changing System wide Font sizes

Changing System wide Font sizes: How do I change the font for my laptop system wide because currently I am not able to do this and I would like to change the font style since it has been the same thing for some time?...
  9. Default mail app keeps opening on its own

Default mail app keeps opening on its own: The default mail app keeps opening on its randomly and minimises whatever is on the screen. It happens when the app not running in the background too. I have disabled all start up apps and it still occurs. I removed the mail app with windows powershell and now chrome opens...
  10. Default printer keeps changing on its own.

in Windows 10 Support
    Default printer keeps changing on its own.: I have a Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo directly connected by USB and a HP LaserJet 4100DTN connected by Ethernet. The HP is the default printer but *every time* I print a label to the Dymo, Windows 10 automatically changes it to be the default printer that all other programs...