Windows 10: Two Programs

Discus and support Two Programs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I was having trouble with my computer someone I spoke with download two programs and they are on my desktop. I have taken a small screenshot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephLinhoss, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Two Programs

When I was having trouble with my computer someone I spoke with download two programs and they are on my desktop. I have taken a small screenshot of them and maybe you can tell me what they are or what they are used for. Also, I downloaded the one on the right but did not want to open it. Two Programs f28ba41a-1fe3-4886-8342-c2cde459bd07?upload=true.png

:)

JosephLinhoss, Mar 25, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 25, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Two Programs

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Two Programs

1. Two Programs - Similar Threads - Programs

2. Program installation and desktop change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program installation and desktop change: Hi, I have installed a program in my computer but now everything has change in my desktop. I can't see files I used to have before in windows explorer. How I can go back to my previous desktop?...
  3. All of the programs I have listed when I click on the "Start" button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All of the programs I have listed when I click on the "Start" button: I am just an amateur when it comes to using these computers. I recently purchase a new because Windows 7 is going away big mistake. Anyway I now have Windows 10 and I have a list of god knows how many of what I think they call APPS or something like that. Mt question is:...
  4. how do I remove the icons or tabs on my display screen without erasing this programs...

how do I remove the icons or tabs on my display screen without erasing this programs...: I need to remove the icons or tabs that are visible in display screen but I don't want to delete them completely from my computer. I only don't want them to be visible in my display screen....
  5. Windows 10 not responding well. Programs and apps open very slowly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not responding well. Programs and apps open very slowly.: Hi! i want to ask these questions... 1. i am using windows 10 home but i am experiencing a problem window is not responding well not smoothly and programs and apps loads and opens very slowly. 2. if i change windows from 64 window bit to 32 bit window will it delete...
  6. Windows 10 Is PHOTO program/app necessary

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Is PHOTO program/app necessary: Hi, newbie who is ripping hair out with Windows 10. Is is OK to just have all my photos in a folder on the desktop? (I never use the cloud) and I can very easily get sub-folders in there. Do I need to use the frustrating Photo program that came with Win 10 for anything? I...
  7. Is there a way to reorder windows of the same program on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to reorder windows of the same program on the taskbar?: For example, I have four different windows for chrome. Is there a way to reorder them on the taskbar or am I stuck? I know about Taskbar Tweaker, but is there a built-in option? submitted by /u/ballsackcancer [link] [comments]...
  8. How to change the taskbar icon for a *running* program?

How to change the taskbar icon for a *running* program?: By right-clicking a program icon in the taskbar, right-clicking the name of the program in the pop-up, selecting "Properties" then "Change Icon" I was able to change the icon in the taskbar as long as the program isn't running. However, as soon as I start the program the icon...
  9. Free PDF program like Acrobat Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free PDF program like Acrobat Pro: What are some good programs that have the same functionality of Adobe Acrobat Pro? I need to be able to fill in, and sign digitally a couple PDF's. What are some good options? Thanks...
  10. Apps and features not showing all games/programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps and features not showing all games/programs: I want to see what games uses most space on my different drives, but not all games are showing. And some games are not displayed with their size, regardless of where they are installed from steam, epic, uplay, and to which drive ssd, hdd, nvme. Is it a known fix for this?...