Windows 10: Two Questions About AMD 5700 Series

Discus and support Two Questions About AMD 5700 Series in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; After eight years I am in the process of putting together a new Ryzen 3rd Gen system. I have all the parts except monitor and video card. I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Slacker7, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Slacker7 Win User

Two Questions About AMD 5700 Series

After eight years I am in the process of putting together a new Ryzen 3rd Gen system. I have all the parts except monitor and video card. I have been well aware of the issues concerning the 5700 cards but since the release of the Adrenalin 20.2.2 these issues have been resolved for many owners. My questions are:

1. Are their heat issues with these cards or only some of them or none at all? Prior to yesterday I never came across anyone in their reviews mentioning heat problems until now so...

Slacker7, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

AMD announces Radeon RX 5700 series GPU with GDDR6 powered by RDNA

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    AMD announces Radeon RX 5700 series GPU with GDDR6 powered by RDNA

Read more:

Brink, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPUs and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs

Source: https://www.amd.com/en/press-release...ailability-amd

See also:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Two Questions About AMD 5700 Series - Similar Threads - Questions AMD 5700

2. Two questions about upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two questions about upgrading to Windows 11: What does these two things mean?1. This PC must support Secure Boot2. TPM 2.0 must be supported. I looked on bing and confused myself even more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-questions-about-upgrading-to-windows-11/d3a051db-cca3-4b13-961b-d1e64ee135ae
  3. Question about AMD legacy drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Question about AMD legacy drivers: Hi Are there any available drivers for the radeon HD 5000 to 7000 series cards for 1809? I'm asking because just in case I buy a card that is in the said family I wouldn't have problems installing the drivers for it. Any tutorials for installing as well? Thanks! 178936
  4. a series of questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a series of questions: I don't want to post in the simple q thread for the Week of May 17th because I assume that's outdated and going to become irrelevant any moment now i was waiting to post this in the new thread but a new one never came, so, here we go: On Windows 7, I was able to make my...
  5. Question about two processes in task manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about two processes in task manager: Updated Windows 10 awhile, and while scrolling through my task manager to end several resource intensive processes, I found two processes I've never seen before and would like to know if these are indeed legitimate, or if they might be a virus of some kind or if it may cause...
  6. AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPUs and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPUs and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the global availability of its new leadership PC gaming platform based on AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 series graphics cards and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors, as well as AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors with Radeon™ Graphics (APUs)....
  7. AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPU and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPU

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPU and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPU: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the global availability of its new leadership PC gaming platform based on AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 series graphics cards and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors, as well as AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors with Radeon™ Graphics (APUs)....
  8. AMD announces Radeon RX 5700 series GPU with GDDR6 powered by RDNA

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces Radeon RX 5700 series GPU with GDDR6 powered by RDNA: AMD High-Performance Gaming Updates AMD unveiled RDNA, the next foundational gaming architecture that was designed to drive the future of PC gaming, console, and cloud for years to come. With a new compute unit10 design, RDNA is expected to deliver incredible performance,...
  9. Question about a file in two places... or not.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about a file in two places... or not.: I've always assumed that any Windows file can be in two folder locations at the same time using the same file name, but I just noticed something strange and wonder what's going on. If I send an email message using my Windows Live Mail client and attached a Word .doc file,...
  10. Question about amd catalyst control center

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Question about amd catalyst control center: Hello After upgrading my laptop to window 10, i lost amd catalyst control center, i really need this app to switch between amd and intel GPU Manually any advice please 78954