Windows 10: Two questions regarding the new Edge browser

Discus and support Two questions regarding the new Edge browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 1909 Will the new Chromium Edge browser due to be deployed on the 15th January automatically uninstall Edge HTML? Also, does anyone know if... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by templar, Jan 12, 2020.

1. templar Win User

Two questions regarding the new Edge browser

Windows 1909

Will the new Chromium Edge browser due to be deployed on the 15th January automatically uninstall Edge HTML?

Also, does anyone know if the IE mode in the new Edge version is more secure than using normal IE?

Thanks.

:)

templar, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Two questions regarding the new Edge browser

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Two questions regarding the new Edge browser

1. Two questions regarding the new Edge browser - Similar Threads - questions regarding Edge

2. Liking the new edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Liking the new edge browser: I'm really liking the new edge browser! Had no problem installing the new edge browser Set my browser language to UK and spell check to UK and all is working OK I particularly like the option to add extensions from the Chrome web-store On the the image below I have set the...
  3. Two questions,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two questions,: 1.Where do i get the Realtek Hd Audio manager at? It was on this system before but after i had to reinstall windows now its not installed, so i have no speakers none what so ever, is there a place to download it? 2. For some reason when i restart my computer it goes to the...
  4. two questions....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    two questions....: 1. Is Windows Defender supposed to run no-stop in the systray after re-booting? Mine doesn't...?? 2. If I try and activate anything in the Windows 10 menu, it says I need to run an ap, but doesn't list any aps to chose from?...
  5. Question About Microsoft Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Question About Microsoft Edge Browser: I have used Opera for my browser for some time. What I really like about it is being able to open the browser with the Speed Dial page showing. Makes it extremely easy to select where you wish to go next from the icons shown on the page, along with their titles. Is there a...
  6. ms new edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    ms new edge browser: anyone know when ms plans to allow plugins to work with edge ? is kinda a useless browser without them 19320
  7. Question Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Regarding Bluetooth: Hi guys. Just a quick question as i can't seem to find an answer on the web. I'm on latest November build for W10 Pro and Bluetooth is automatically on with no option to toggle it on or off. I've turned off the Bluetooth services etc but still it won't go off. Bit unsure why...
  8. New Build - Two Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    New Build - Two Questions: I'm in the process of building a new system, and I'm down to two final questions. I think I know the answer to both, but I am confirming for sure. 1) In my current build, I have a second 500 GB SSD used to hold my Steam, Origin, and Uplay games. If I were to run them from...
  9. question about Edge browser version

in Windows 10 Support
    question about Edge browser version: Hi *Smile I have Windows 10 Pro for my laptop and found today that the version of my Edge browser is different with my friend's. Edge on my laptop is 20.10240.16384.0 and my friend's is 25.10586.0.0. Both computers are running up to date Windows 10 Pro and both were...
  10. two questions

in Windows 10 Support
    two questions: i am gonna format my windows 10 ,is my windows store apps removed from my microsoft account ? and where is the cache of microsoft edge i mean the websites and favorites and the saved pages ? are they all in the same folder? 89197