Windows 10: Two same Microsoft account in Window 10

Discus and support Two same Microsoft account in Window 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; At first, my Microsoft account profile picture is just default blank so I tried login in with a local account then sign back-in with a Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Raven_12345, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Two same Microsoft account in Window 10

At first, my Microsoft account profile picture is just default blank so I tried login in with a local account then sign back-in with a Microsoft account. then Still wasn't working then I used to create your picture and browsed one. then I realised there's another user profile that has the same details.

Two same Microsoft account in Window 10 079b3557-fb0e-4460-8cf2-2c2845053bc8?upload=true.png Two same Microsoft account in Window 10 61280e31-7f9a-4582-85e3-d534dd197196?upload=true.png

:)

Raven_12345, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Two same Microsoft account in Window 10 :(

Zakin, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Scrizz Win User

Two same Microsoft account in Window 10

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Two same Microsoft account in Window 10

1. Two same Microsoft account in Window 10 - Similar Threads - same Microsoft account

2. Two same microsoft account in one notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two same microsoft account in one notebook: Hi,When I turn on my laptop, i do not neccesary to write a password, because i deleted is before. windows+r, netplwiz, uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.Now I wanted to turn back the passwd, but there isnt this checkbock anymore. I sat a...
  3. Two microsoft accounts with same password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two microsoft accounts with same password: I accidently made another Microsoft account when trying to log into mine for Minecraft, it uses the same email and password and now I cannot get into the original. How do I log into the previous account?...
  4. Two microsoft accounts with same password

Two microsoft accounts with same password: I accidently made another Microsoft account when trying to log into mine for Minecraft, it uses the same email and password and now I cannot get into the original. How do I log into the previous account?...
  5. Two microsoft accounts with same password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Two microsoft accounts same email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two microsoft accounts same email?: Hello,We recently got the Xbox Series X and when I tried to log in, I used my email, the same as I have always done, and it logged me in, but with a completely new account.We previously had the Xbox One. When my dad logged into the box series x, he had all of his rewards and...
  7. Two microsoft accounts same email?

Two microsoft accounts same email?: Hello,We recently got the Xbox Series X and when I tried to log in, I used my email, the same as I have always done, and it logged me in, but with a completely new account.We previously had the Xbox One. When my dad logged into the box series x, he had all of his rewards and...
  8. Two of the same accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Two of the same accounts: I have both the same accounts on Microsoft store and it wont let me login so i cant play or login into Microsoft store anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-of-the-same-accounts/dba53fbd-9637-4767-b909-345e1265e519
  9. unlink two computers on the same microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    unlink two computers on the same microsoft account: I have two computers. 1. One is a new computer which I set up on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** The other one is an old computer computer 2 that Dell reset and installed a new windows installation on. When I did the setup I also put it on the *** Email...
  10. Setting up two Windows 10 accounts with same Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up two Windows 10 accounts with same Microsoft account: Hi, is it possible to have two Windows 10 accounts linked to the same Microsoft account? I have two accounts - one of them is linked to my Microsoft account but the other I created as a local account to separate out stuff I do for work dev stuff and my normal account which I...