Windows 10: two screens

Discus and support two screens in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi everyone I am new and for once I am stuck with a win 10 double monitors I am sure I have them set correctly and I can move right to left no problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by mike robert, Sep 24, 2019.

1. two screens

Hi everyone I am new and for once I am stuck with a win 10 double monitors I am sure I have them set correctly and I can move right to left no problem my main screen is on the right so I enter folders frpm right to left and it works just fine but when I close the left screen with stuff I do not want on my right screen everything transferrs over and it takes over my desktop screen on #1 screen, I am sorry but I do not want these 24 left hand folders on my main screen.
    please help,
    Mike

:)

mike robert, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 24, 2019
  4. two screens

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

two screens

1. two screens - Similar Threads - screens

2. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  3. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  4. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio: Sir, my hp desktop PC is having -- windows10, Firefox, connect cable Broadband with 100mbps speed, Ethernet, periodically updated. I am very much fond of watching English/Foreign language movies having English CC/Subtitles, online streaming, generally on paid channels e.g....
  6. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio: Sir, my hp desktop PC is having -- windows10, Firefox, connect cable Broadband with 100mbps speed, Ethernet, periodically updated. I am very much fond of watching English/Foreign language movies having English CC/Subtitles, online streaming, generally on paid channels e.g....
  7. During online streaming movies- Black screen-No Video, Only Audio

8. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...: I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-blue-screen-saying-registry-and-is/6d489540-0716-4d15-9642-bd982680999d
  9. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...: I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-blue-screen-saying-registry-and-is/6d489540-0716-4d15-9642-bd982680999d
  10. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade