Windows 10: two seperate favorite files

Discus and support two seperate favorite files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; there have been two historic favorite files through several years of changing browsers. now with windows 10 the dominate favorites file is a historic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rhwheeler2, Jul 30, 2015.

1. two seperate favorite files

there have been two historic favorite files through several years of changing browsers. now with windows 10 the dominate favorites file is a historic one and completely out of date. when I add to favorites default is this old file. I do not how to "merge" the two files. import has done nothing. drag and drop has done nothing. any ideas. there is a years work in the favorites file I want to be default.

:)

rhwheeler2, Jul 30, 2015
  2. akirax32 Win User

Ovi Maps - Can you synch your favorites today?

Thank you

And you did specifically try and synch your map favorites (over air og wifi), and not just ovi in general? Just to make sure.

Strange it is happening on two seperate devices then.

AKIRA

akirax32, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Why are my stored pictures in two seperate and different areas?

Hi Lux,

Your photos can be stored in your Pictures folder from
    This PC
    and in the OneDrive folder as well. The OneDrive folder can be the one that notifies if you're offline or not. Also, your uploaded photos from your phone can be stored automatically in the OneDrive folder which is why it is
    saying you're offline even if your PC is connected to the internet.

Refer to this link for more information regarding
    OneDrive on your PC
    as it can be very convenient for you.

However, if you would like to keep your photos in the Pictures folder, you can set where your files are saved instead of automatically saving those files in the OneDrive folder by default. Click on this link for the steps to

set the default save location of your files

Do let us know if there's anything else. We'll be more than happy to help.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

two seperate favorite files

1. two seperate favorite files - Similar Threads - seperate favorite files

2. Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix.: Hi all! I am new to these forums and don't have much knowledge of computers, so please let me know if you need any further information! The issue is that my computer regularly BSODs and I can't identify a particular trigger or common time frame for their occurrences. The...
  3. Splitting two jack ports to two seperate sound profiles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Splitting two jack ports to two seperate sound profiles: Hello, Is there a way to split two jacks into two accounts/profiles, right now, i only have one 'playback device' in which uses two jacksboth audio, not mic heres a picture to show what i mean, i want to split the "speakers" profile to have only one jack analog jack while...
  4. How to make two accounts completely seperate from each other?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make two accounts completely seperate from each other?: Hello. So I just got hired for a work from home job and I have started to download the required applications to do the job correctly. Unfortunately, when I go on my other account (work account with seperate email), what I do there also 'leaks' into my main account. For...
  5. Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites: When I first used the new Edge (Chrome??) I imported my bookmarks and bookmarks tool bar from Firerfox and got lost in the terminology of Edge. I am sure I don't understand the difference between 'Favorites', 'Favorites Bar' and 'Other Favorites'. Each seems to contain the...
  6. How to install two windows 10 OS in two seperate internal hard drives and keep files seperate?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install two windows 10 OS in two seperate internal hard drives and keep files seperate?: Hi I am planning to install an additional internal SSD in a laptop running windows 10. I have purchased an additional Win 10 Home OS for the second drive and want to set up dual booting. Can this work with both drives running Windows 10 with seperate licences? My intention...
  7. Two seperate speakers not working at the same time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two seperate speakers not working at the same time.: [ATTACH] I have two sets of speakers which don't work at the same time. I have my headphones which are shown as 'speakers' but I also have speakers connected which don't show up. But when I unplug my headphones 'speakers' become my actual speakers and then work fine. This is...
  8. Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors: Hey guys, So what Im trying to do is get two different slideshows to run on my wallpapers from two different areas. Since one of my monitors is 1080p, and the other one is 1200p I want to have two different wallpaper slideshows running from two different locations, where...
  9. How can file folder with favorites be load into Edge favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How can file folder with favorites be load into Edge favorites?: I have lost all my Favorites in Edge. I have recovered a copy of the desired Favorites and have placed these favorites on my desktop as a file folder. The file structure has all the folders, and within each folder, the links to all the favorite websites. I have tried placing...
  10. Documents Folder/Downloads/Favorites - Two Lines??

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents Folder/Downloads/Favorites - Two Lines??: It was fine until recently (no idea, unless there was an update this week?), but look at this? It looks crap. It no longer appears as just one straight word, but goes into two lines. Like it is too big just for one word. Any way of correcting this? [img] 97024