Windows 10: Two sets of window files on my C Drive

Discus and support Two sets of window files on my C Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have windows files on the c drive in Programme Files and as a stand alone windows file. should I have a stand alone windows file as well?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarcAuckland, May 19, 2020.

1. Two sets of window files on my C Drive

I have windows files on the c drive in Programme Files and as a stand alone windows file. should I have a stand alone windows file as well?

:)

MarcAuckland, May 19, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, May 19, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 19, 2020
  4. Two sets of window files on my C Drive

Windows 6.1 Files in C Drive

Hi Terry,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

To free up your computer’s hard drive disk space, Microsoft Windows 10 has a maintenance utility which is termed as Disk Cleanup. This utility will inspect your computer’s hard drive to remove unwanted files (which are no longer used) and eliminate
    those particular files. Disk Cleanup blanks the Recycle Bin, removes temporary files moreover system files along with the ones that are not being in use by users.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “cleanmgr” on the text field and click Ok.
    If you have many drive partitions on your computer then select Windows C drive or the drive that you wish to clean using the drop down menu of the Disk Cleanup Drive Selection. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the process. Once this
    is done restart the computer.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Two sets of window files on my C Drive

1. Two sets of window files on my C Drive - Similar Threads - sets window files

2. What are these .cab files in my C: drive for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these .cab files in my C: drive for?: Hello,I am curious as to what these .cab files are doing in my C: drive. I heard they were updates, but it says that these were modified last in 2019!I can assure you these files popped up only recently. I have not even owned this computer for that long, I'm pretty sure.If...
  3. What are these .cab files in my C: drive for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these .cab files in my C: drive for?: Hello,I am curious as to what these .cab files are doing in my C: drive. I heard they were updates, but it says that these were modified last in 2019!I can assure you these files popped up only recently. I have not even owned this computer for that long, I'm pretty sure.If...
  4. Two sets of program files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two sets of program files: Hi, I have two sets of program files on C: I have all the normal stuff but on :D drive I have some of the same stuff that may be duplicated?Program FilesWindowsAppsWpSystemWUDownloadCacheAre all on my D: drive but I do not remember transferring those from C: to my D: drive my...
  5. Two sets of program files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two sets of program files: Hi, I have two sets of program files on C: I have all the normal stuff but on :D drive I have some of the same stuff that may be duplicated?Program FilesWindowsAppsWpSystemWUDownloadCacheAre all on my D: drive but I do not remember transferring those from C: to my D: drive my...
  6. Two sets of program files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Showing two user account in c drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Showing two user account in c drive: In c > users > 4 folders are there Administrator DELL MANISH Public Why this DELL is there ? But it contains appData , caches folder Because of this folder i am not able to install Eclipse IDE Please give me a solution...
  8. AppData files fills my C drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AppData files fills my C drive: Hi The path C:/Users/MYNAME/AppData is filling up my C drive Can i delete those files without any complications with my apps? submitted by /u/Shadrec [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5eh6q/appdata_files_fills_my_c_drive/
  9. What is this "aow_drv.log" file in my C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this "aow_drv.log" file in my C: Drive?: This file is sitting in my C: drive (Operating System Drive) for quite a long time but i didn't care much about it until now. It seems to be bigger than before, now it's nearly to 7 MB just for .log file which is huge i guess and when i try to delete this explorer says that...
  10. two drives in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    two drives in File Explorer: I hope I filed this problem in the right forum. I installed a new external drive for backup. It appears twice in file explorer but one seems to be under c: and the other is further to the left and in the column like network would appear. both have the same data in them and I...