Windows 10: Two sets of wireless keyboard and mice stopped working with laptop they worked with for...

Discus and support Two sets of wireless keyboard and mice stopped working with laptop they worked with for... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and mouse that I connect via USB. After over a year with not one issue, the mouse started acting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris Duffield, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Two sets of wireless keyboard and mice stopped working with laptop they worked with for...

I have a Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and mouse that I connect via USB. After over a year with not one issue, the mouse started acting erratically and the keyboard was responding slowly or not at all. Changed batteries twice. Changed USB ports. Tried on another computer - same issue. Tried a backup keyboard and mouse I have, and they're doing the exact same thing. Any idea why I could be having this issue suddenly? The ONLY thing I've changed is going from a HooToo hub to an Atolla, which has taken over their product.

:)

Chris Duffield, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

Two sets of wireless keyboard and mice stopped working with laptop they worked with for...

1. Two sets of wireless keyboard and mice stopped working with laptop they worked with for... - Similar Threads - sets wireless keyboard

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. Two sets of wireless keyboard and mice stopped working with laptop they worked with for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two sets of wireless keyboard and mice stopped working with laptop they worked with for...: I have a Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and mouse that I connect via USB. After over a year with not one issue, the mouse started acting erratically and the keyboard was responding slowly or not at all. Changed batteries twice. Changed USB ports. Tried on another computer...
  4. Two sets of wireless keyboard and mice stopped working with laptop they worked with for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two sets of wireless keyboard and mice stopped working with laptop they worked with for...: I have a Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and mouse that I connect via USB. After over a year with not one issue, the mouse started acting erratically and the keyboard was responding slowly or not at all. Changed batteries twice. Changed USB ports. Tried on another computer...
  5. Mice constantly stop working

Mice constantly stop working: Hi, since like half a year now I'm experiencing the following problem on my T580 laptop Windows 10 - always latest version - currently 19042.685: I can use bluetooth and USB mice for hours without problems until they suddenly in the middle of a task stop working. I usually...
  6. Keyboard and mice stopped working after the recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mice stopped working after the recent update: Title. My keyboard and mice stopped working once I restarted the pc. The lights turns on the keyboard and mouse but won’t register anything, please help. submitted by /u/azndkflush [link] [comments]...
  7. What caused 2x USB/Wireless Keyboards & Mice to suddenly stop working?

What caused 2x USB/Wireless Keyboards & Mice to suddenly stop working?: I'm baffled by odd behaviour on an older [not old but older] retired Gaming rig turned to office system, Running a fresh clean install of Windows 10 Pro v.1909, dual wide-screen monitors/controls on AMD hardware. Forgive me for not having the full Asustek motherboard number...
  8. Wireless and other mice won't work

Wireless and other mice won't work: My external mouse for my laptop stopped working. I have now purchased 2 more (first was the same brand so then I went with another). In all 3 cases, they will not operate and when opening device settings, it says the drivers are corrupted. Then I click update driver and it...
  9. Regarding wireless keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding wireless keyboards and mice: For 25 years I've turned on monitor, speakers, and computer every day. Now I'm considering an all-in-one desktop. Just one AC plug, just one button! But I find that most of them now use "wireless" keyboards and mice. My questions: Do these have to be turned on and off every...
  10. All mice and keyboard stop working mid-use

All mice and keyboard stop working mid-use: Hi, all, I found many similar problems, but mine has a strange specificity that leads me to think it's something different, so here it goes. When I boot up my computer everything is normal and working perfectly. Then, at seemingly random moments, the mouse and keyboard...