Windows 10: Two Sided Printing

Discus and support Two Sided Printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since purchasing a WIN10 computer my HP LaserJet Pro 400 no longer prints two sided. The option is available in the printing APP but does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomTaylorLD, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Two Sided Printing

Ever since purchasing a WIN10 computer my HP LaserJet Pro 400 no longer prints two sided. The option is available in the printing APP but does not print two sided after selection. any ideas on fix? Thanks

:)

TomTaylorLD, Mar 1, 2020
  2. vanfister Win User

Print on both sides Automatically Win10

My problem is that when I want to print on both sides the settings are suggesting "Print on both sides (Manually)" But I want it Automatically. The printer type is an HP LaserJet 755, networked. The printer itself is able to do this function with others computers running Win 7, and 10. But my driver is only allowing the "Manually" option. I don't get this at all. Any clues on this one?
    Thanks much. Van

vanfister, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    MS Edge 2-sided print function gives no print button

Hello,

To better understand the issue please let us know

• Is this issue is specific to Microsoft Edge?

• Are you able to print double sided on other applications?

• Do you receive any error message?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the start of the issue?
    I suggest you to refer to the article below and try the troubleshooting steps provided and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Arul_D, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Two Sided Printing

Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Two Sided Printing

1. Two Sided Printing - Similar Threads - Sided Printing

2. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  3. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  4. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11: I've recently got a new computer and installed Windows 11. On my old computer, I was always able to select double-sided printing manual. Now the double-sided option is greyed out and manual isn't even mentioned - This is pretty essential for my work! I'm using the EPSON...
  6. Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11

Epson print not offering manual double sided duplex printing on Windows 11: I've recently got a new computer and installed Windows 11. On my old computer, I was always able to select double-sided printing manual. Now the double-sided option is greyed out and manual isn't even mentioned - This is pretty essential for my work! I'm using the EPSON...
  7. double sided printing hp printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    double sided printing hp printer: double sided printing hp printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing-hp-printer/6607cd96-5a9b-4437-b287-e3fac7d952f2
  8. double sided printing hp printer

double sided printing hp printer: double sided printing hp printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing-hp-printer/6607cd96-5a9b-4437-b287-e3fac7d952f2
  9. After the last windows update the option to print two side Word document disappeared from...

After the last windows update the option to print two side Word document disappeared from...: I have been printing two-sided Word documents for over two years on my Brother MFC printer. I had not printed a Word document on the printer for over a week. When I went to print the document the option to print both sides had simply disappeared from print options. The only...
  10. After the last windows update the option to print two side Word document disappeared from...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After the last windows update the option to print two side Word document disappeared from...: I have been printing two-sided Word documents for over two years on my Brother MFC printer. I had not printed a Word document on the printer for over a week. When I went to print the document the option to print both sides had simply disappeared from print options. The only...