Windows 10: Two Step verification not working everytime

Discus and support Two Step verification not working everytime in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently I was notified that my Microsoft account password had been changed, and I had not changed it. I've been in the process of increasing my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BP_023, May 8, 2021.

1. BP_023 Win User

Two Step verification not working everytime

Recently I was notified that my Microsoft account password had been changed, and I had not changed it. I've been in the process of increasing my security by adding the two step verification. It seems to work sporadically. I have signed into my microsoft account online and did not get the two step verification, after entering my password it opened up normally. Also, from my desk top typing 'Microsoft Account' in the search bar gives me an option to manage my microsoft account. I click it, and after entering my password my account opens up, no two step verification.

:)

BP_023, May 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, May 8, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, May 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Google strengthening 2-Step Verification for Google account

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...e-prompts.html

Brink, May 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Two Step verification not working everytime - Similar Threads - Step verification working

2. two step verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two step verification: How do I turn two step verification off in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-step-verification/5498ac50-1353-4147-a1df-63fb4e008a90
  3. two step verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    two step verification: How do I turn two step verification off in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-step-verification/5498ac50-1353-4147-a1df-63fb4e008a90
  4. two step verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Two-Step Verification Process

Two-Step Verification Process: I changed my phone number and I can't add my current number without verifying my identity with the old one. I don't have access to my previous phone number. what can I do? Microsoft associates won't receive my phone call as this is a 'password' problem that can be solved...
  6. Two-Step Verification Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two-Step Verification Process: I changed my phone number and I can't add my current number without verifying my identity with the old one. I don't have access to my previous phone number. what can I do? Microsoft associates won't receive my phone call as this is a 'password' problem that can be solved...
  7. Two-Step Verification Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. two-step verification

two-step verification: I having started having trouble with two-step verification. Long ago "Verify your identity" displayed all verification options email or mobile. At some point, I only had the mobile option display. This was fine because that is the method I use. In the past ~two weeks, the...
  9. Two Step verification problem

Two Step verification problem: I have a personal computer at home and all of a sudden everytime I sign into my computer and go to my websites to sign in, I am asked to go through a two step verification. How did this change? How do I fix it? I am using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge....
  10. Two step verification

Two step verification: When I try to sign into a google account on my desktop, I get a popup message (not a text message) on my phone asking me to confirm the the sign in attempt, "Yes" or "No". But it never works. I wait and wait for it to be recognized, and I am finally forced to "choose...