Windows 10: Two steps security

Discus and support Two steps security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to set up 2 steps security ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-steps-security/cdd5579e-985b-4677-8331-ef6ceb439d1a" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DUCNGUYEN_666, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Two steps security

How to set up 2 steps security ?

:)

DUCNGUYEN_666, Dec 28, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Dec 28, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 28, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Two steps security

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Two steps security

1. Two steps security - Similar Threads - steps security

2. What steps should I take if Windows Security is unable to remove a virus from my system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What steps should I take if Windows Security is unable to remove a virus from my system?: I recently ran a virus scan using Windows Security on my Windows 10 system, and it detected a virus. However, when I tried to remove it, Windows Security was unable to do so. I've attached a screenshot of the error. I'm concerned about the safety of my personal information...
  3. What steps should I take if Windows Security is unable to remove a virus from my system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What steps should I take if Windows Security is unable to remove a virus from my system?: I recently ran a virus scan using Windows Security on my Windows 10 system, and it detected a virus. However, when I tried to remove it, Windows Security was unable to do so. I've attached a screenshot of the error. I'm concerned about the safety of my personal information...
  4. What steps should I take if Windows Security is unable to remove a virus from my system?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unable to open openvpngui.exe despite trying every available security step in the forums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open openvpngui.exe despite trying every available security step in the forums: Hi everyone,I need to use OpenVPNGUI for my work from home setup and despite trying different methods including command prompts and changing windows security settings along with firewall settings I still get blocked. My account is an admin one but it still denies me access....
  6. Unable to open openvpngui.exe despite trying every available security step in the forums

Unable to open openvpngui.exe despite trying every available security step in the forums: Hi everyone,I need to use OpenVPNGUI for my work from home setup and despite trying different methods including command prompts and changing windows security settings along with firewall settings I still get blocked. My account is an admin one but it still denies me access....
  7. Unable to open openvpngui.exe despite trying every available security step in the forums

8. I need to secure my data I need to set up two-step verification / I need to set up two-step...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to secure my data I need to set up two-step verification / I need to set up two-step...: hello i contact you to help me today urgently need to secure my data very sensitive need to configure the system in the cloud version by installing on a virtual disk in the server on the microsoft azure server. urgently need to set up Microsoft Authenticator apps - what...
  9. I need to secure my data I need to set up two-step verification / I need to set up two-step...

I need to secure my data I need to set up two-step verification / I need to set up two-step...: hello i contact you to help me today urgently need to secure my data very sensitive need to configure the system in the cloud version by installing on a virtual disk in the server on the microsoft azure server. urgently need to set up Microsoft Authenticator apps - what...
  10. What to do about "Microsoft account security alert" --- 2-step verification is not working

What to do about "Microsoft account security alert" --- 2-step verification is not working: This morning I got an email from "Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>" with a Security Alert. In the email -- which came to my legitimate email account, I was advised "We think that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account [MY...