Windows 10: Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help

Discus and support Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a computer that is recently experiencing BSOD on back to back nights. Not sure why. Here are the log file dump:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dajusta, May 28, 2021.

1. dajusta Win User

Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help

Hi all, I have a computer that is recently experiencing BSOD on back to back nights. Not sure why. Here are the log file dump: DESKTOP-D467URU-(2021-05-28_14-24-41).zip - Google Drive Pls help, thank you very much!

:)

dajusta, May 28, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 28, 2021
  3. dajusta Win User
    Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help

Does this work?

Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help [​IMG]

dajusta, May 28, 2021
  4. Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help

BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, May 28, 2021
Thema:

Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help

1. Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help - Similar Threads - straight BSOD computer

2. Pls help me with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me with my computer: So idk why it keeps showing this up on my computer it keeps saying this I used this computer for gaming and sometimes work and I really need it and it keeps showing up when I try to download something on the App Store I need help please and it keeps saying this on my...
  3. Pls help me with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help me with my computer: So idk why it keeps showing this up on my computer it keeps saying this I used this computer for gaming and sometimes work and I really need it and it keeps showing up when I try to download something on the App Store I need help please and it keeps saying this on my...
  4. Constant BSOD - Not Sure Why HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD - Not Sure Why HELP: I have been having constant blue screen of deaths this morning and am greatly needing help so I can get back to work. Multiple crash logs seem to state different things? USB, QmlRenderer, msedgewebview2? Not sure if these are the problem though...The only constant seems to be...
  5. Constant BSOD - Not Sure Why HELP

Constant BSOD - Not Sure Why HELP: I have been having constant blue screen of deaths this morning and am greatly needing help so I can get back to work. Multiple crash logs seem to state different things? USB, QmlRenderer, msedgewebview2? Not sure if these are the problem though...The only constant seems to be...
  6. Pls help my why computer is dying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help my why computer is dying?: Please help my PC is acting weird for them past days whenever I start it up and it get worse each and every day.Whenever I start it up for like 15min straight my pc's RAM and disk usage goes like to 100% sometimes also the CPU.I opened task manager to see what was using up my...
  7. Pls help my why computer is dying?

Pls help my why computer is dying?: Please help my PC is acting weird for them past days whenever I start it up and it get worse each and every day.Whenever I start it up for like 15min straight my pc's RAM and disk usage goes like to 100% sometimes also the CPU.I opened task manager to see what was using up my...
  8. BSOD : PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD : PLS HELP: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80058cfa320. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9be0d435-b4d9-4d44-866b-73e12b87c575.this is the dump...
  9. Got BSOD pls help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got BSOD pls help!!: I got BSOD twice pls help me check problemthis is dump file :https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dlC7_-cDUB-5K9T4PPGykWN0ZSqD_9c/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/17Kyb41s5vaYufDdighsjtfYeSo-gHGJ4/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Pls help, why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help, why is this happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tailstechnology4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m23c3o/pls_help_why_is_this_happening/