Windows 10: Two tray tip questions (make silent; make non-animated)

Discus and support Two tray tip questions (make silent; make non-animated) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello 1. Is there a way to make tray tips (and other notifications in the system tray) silent? I run some AutoIt scripts that utilise the system tray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ugcheleuce, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Two tray tip questions (make silent; make non-animated)

Hello

1. Is there a way to make tray tips (and other notifications in the system tray) silent? I run some AutoIt scripts that utilise the system tray for progress reporting, but with Windows 10's notification sounds I'm constantly bombarded with beeping.

2. Is there a way to make tray tips NOT animate, i.e. not slide in from the side, but simply appear? Some of my AutoIt scripts refresh the tray tips very regularly, but in Windows 10 this results in constant animation (sliding) in the corner of the screen, instead of just text updating.

Thanks
    Samuel

:)

ugcheleuce, Jul 19, 2019

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Two tray tip questions (make silent; make non-animated) :)

Darknova, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Pegasone Win User

Two tray tip questions (make silent; make non-animated)

Desktop App Converter - silent installer?

One of the requirements for successfully running the Desktop App Converter app, now available on Windows Store, is a silent installer for the desktop application to convert to appx package. I would like to ask the TenForums users for suggestions on creating such a silent (non-interactive) installer.

Update: NSIS can create silent installers Two tray tip questions (make silent; make non-animated) :)

Pegasone, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Two tray tip questions (make silent; make non-animated)

1. Two tray tip questions (make silent; make non-animated) - Similar Threads - tray tip questions

2. How to make taskbar tabs non sticky?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make taskbar tabs non sticky?: When using multiple instances of the same App, tabs get sticky, and can't be reordered. How do you get around that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-taskbar-tabs-non-sticky/b9438d4a-39a7-4fcd-8a17-3ba887c5f5e2
  3. Tip #578: Making space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tip #578: Making space: Tip #578: Look at the size of things, folders, files et al on your OS drive Sys driveoccasionally. When you can move stuff to an External Drive OR OneDrive... it's always good if the OS drive free space can be kept as large as possible by it not being a long-term storage...
  4. [Question] Make Win10 Force Shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Question] Make Win10 Force Shutdown: Hi, I have my NAS/PC/MODEM/ROUTER to a UPS which is managed by NAS. Once it goes to battery power, NAS sends an event notification to all IP's I have setup. How do I make Win10 PC force shutdown once this notification is received? Thanks, submitted by /u/sentinelvdx...
  5. A question that is making me super anxious.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A question that is making me super anxious.: So I took my laptop to a shop to get some stuff fixed, I had a problem with my screen, it would go black sometimes when I change the angle of the screen, and wanted the laptop cleaned out of dust, and get the fans checked cause I speculated they may have a problem. In the...
  6. Is there a way to make Cortana completely silent?

in Cortana
    Is there a way to make Cortana completely silent?: I don't wish to hear her annoying voice, I want to get answers ONLY in written form. I searched the whole Internet and found no answer. Please don't tell me I'm the only person on this planet who wants to have that option available. There must be a way, through registry...
  7. Making a backup of two hard drives?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Making a backup of two hard drives?: Hey guys, I have been having lots of data split between two hard drives (which are two partitions as well). One drive has Windows 10, programs and games and other drive has games only. Both drives have 500gb so I am thinking of a way to backup those drives to one external...
  8. Making a backup of two hard drives?

in Windows 10 Support
    Making a backup of two hard drives?: Hey guys, I have been having lots of data split between two hard drives (which are two partitions as well). One drive has Windows 10, programs and games and other drive has games only. Both drives have 500gb so I am thinking of a way to backup those drives to one external...
  9. Question about making flashdrive bootable

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question about making flashdrive bootable: If I make a flash drive a bootable one as a backup option to access an external hard drive that I've created a disk image to, and I want to use that flash drive for other things in the meantime while keeping the boot files on there, would it be safe to move all the Macrium...
  10. Making recovery discs question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Making recovery discs question: Hi I have a Hp Desktop computer. with windows 10 home 64bit that I go on 8/14/2015 when I for started it up I did not see the option to do this. so I did not make a set of the recovery discs. Using hp media creation. Now I have some of my personal programs that I use on the...