Windows 10: two tv's display from one laptop

Discus and support two tv's display from one laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I make my two TV's view the same thing from my laptop by using wi-fi without HDMI cord? I can get one to work, but not both of them. 159184 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HDCW, Jun 22, 2020.

1. HDCW Win User

two tv's display from one laptop

How can I make my two TV's view the same thing from my laptop by using wi-fi without HDMI cord? I can get one to work, but not both of them.

:)

2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jun 22, 2020
  3. bkoop1111 Win User
    Lenova laptop will no longer display to tv

After upgrading to Windows 10 my laptop will no longer display to my TV. I used to hook up my Lenova notebook to my LG tv via HDMI cable, now nothing works to get it to display to the TV. I've upgraded the graphics card, tried all the suggestions on numerous
    help sites, nothing works! No function key, not monitor display options, his must be a bug in Win10.

bkoop1111, Jun 22, 2020
  4. two tv's display from one laptop

Laptop to TV

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. There is a possibility that your display driver is not updated or configured properly. Or, the main source of display is not selected. Sometimes, computer configuration of computer can also affect this. To help you with
    this concern, please answer the questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you using? Please head over to this link on how to check it.
    • What is the model of the TV that you are using?

For initial troubleshooting steps, please follow the steps below:

• Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Use this link to download and run it.
    • Make sure that you choose HDMI as your main source. Connect your TV to computer through HDMI and on your TV choose the HDMI as the display source. On you Windows computer, press
      Windows key + P to start projecting.

Let us know how it goes.

Lemuel Cie, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

two tv's display from one laptop

1. two tv's display from one laptop - Similar Threads - tv's display laptop

2. Two Accounts, One laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Accounts, One laptop.: I have just purchased a new laptop for my business but will be using it also for my personal life. I want to keep both very separate. I have a personal Microsoft account from an age old Hotmail and set up the laptop with this as admin. I am contracting for an business that...
  3. Windows 10 sleeps my laptop display and my two external displays (one from hdmi, another...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 sleeps my laptop display and my two external displays (one from hdmi, another...: Sometimes I have to leave my desk for a minutes, and when I come, around 5-10 minutes, all the screens are "off", I move my mouse or keyboard and only main principal screen turns on, I put my password, and surprise, everything is again in main screen, and minimized most of...
  4. How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi.: How can I connect two tv's to one laptop display by only using wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-two-tvs-to-one-laptop-display-by/36b8266e-e529-4384-99b5-e7707838b548
  5. two tv's display from one laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    two tv's display from one laptop: How can I make my two TV's view the same thing from my laptop by using wi-fi without HDMI cord? I can get one to work, but not both of them. 159184
  6. Issues displaying laptop to tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues displaying laptop to tv: When I use GOOGLE CHROME to try to case my laptop to the TV I get a message that the source cannot be detected. How do I troubleshoot the issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-displaying-laptop-to-tv/9e7f1105-3f3b-4581-a04f-e7ba72ee43c2
  7. Issue Mirroring Display from Laptop to TV

Issue Mirroring Display from Laptop to TV: I have a Dell laptop that was running Windows 7 yesterday. I connected the laptop to my TV using an HDMI cable and everything that appeared on the laptop display also appeared on the TV. Control remained with the laptop. Unfortunately, when I called up a streaming news...
  8. Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop

Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop: Is the following configuration possible: - one laptop - two external monitors each connected with a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - desktop extended across all three displays (laptop screen, monitor 1, monitor 2) Thanks!...
  9. Laptops & Two Display

Laptops & Two Display: Had to use my Laptop as a Laptop. It's been a while, retired. Anyway Usually functions as my desktop with Windows 10. I use both the Touch Display on the Laptop as well as a Larger 2nd Display Touch Screen. Never have had issues. Well came back after 3 hours and plugged in...
  10. One one of two displays works -- hardware issue

One one of two displays works -- hardware issue: Got fedup with the daily CHKDSKs on my Win10TP install so I "cleaned" the drive and reinstalled using build 9879. First thing I noticed is that, unlike previously, only one of my two displays worked! I check the Device Manager and the default Microsoft Basic Display driver...