Windows 10: two updates the last week of june

Discus and support two updates the last week of june in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc has to be logged in every time so I always know when I am inflicted with a update. I got one in the last week of june and my browser started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vipermopar, Jul 2, 2021.

1. two updates the last week of june

My pc has to be logged in every time so I always know when I am inflicted with a update. I got one in the last week of june and my browser started crashing. At that time it was only crashing my browser. I was using the ccleaner browser so I then tried chrome and it was no better. about three days after the first update I got another update from micro crash and it has actually gotten worse not better since I have had at least 3 bsod since then and it seems to be getting worse not better since at first it only crashed on FB and now it is starting to crash other places also. Seriously this is why

:)

vipermopar, Jul 2, 2021

2. DirectX June Update

Microsoft has released an updated version of DirectX for June, although it isn’t clear whether the update is just for DirectX 9.0c or for DirectX 10 on Vista as well. Regardless of this, it is still recommended that Vista users update their systems because Vista will benefit from any DirectX 9.0c fixes when playing DirectX 9 games. The web installer is only for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), whilst the redistributable version will also work with Vista. The download links are listed below:
    • Web installer for Windows 2000, XP and 2003: download [44KB - 41.4MB]
    • Redistributable installer for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista: download [53.6MB]

Jimmy 2004, Jul 2, 2021
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 2, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

two updates the last week of june

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond two updates the last week of june :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

two updates the last week of june

1. two updates the last week of june - Similar Threads - updates last week

2. ISSUES AFTER LAST UPDATE IN LATE JUNE

in Windows 10 Customization
    ISSUES AFTER LAST UPDATE IN LATE JUNE: I have the desktop task bar "pinned" to my task bar. Before the last update, it was further to the right. Now it is about 1/4 of the way from the farthest right side edge and even though it has the two little bars to move it, it WILL NOT move to the right only to the left....
  3. Problems following Last week's update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems following Last week's update: I received an update notice from Microsoft through Windows last week. Following the update, settings for virtually all my applications were erased. For example, I have to reenter the setting for Outlook for every new session. No saved passwords for sites and applications are...
  4. Windows 10 update last week

Windows 10 update last week: After windows 10 update last week, my mouse won't work. Tried unplug and plug in, still no mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-last-week/8836c79a-4c23-451e-91dd-ce49f0705a6c
  5. Indexing loses the last week or two after a rebuild

in Cortana
    Indexing loses the last week or two after a rebuild: I notice this on Outlook, but maybe it affects all Windows searches: I search for a an email and thought there are emails from yesterday, Outlook only finds them from a week earlier and earlier than that. I rebuild the index, then all is OK for a bit until after a day, or...
  6. Last weeks Windows 10 update

Last weeks Windows 10 update: How do i disable WIN10 automatic update? Last week after the Tuesday update my computer stopped recognizing the scanner that I do a lot of work with. I did a system restore to the day before that and everything worked OK again. Also, how do I find out which update caused the...
  7. BSOD errors last two weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD errors last two weeks: Hello, I have problems with BSOD errors last one or two weeks. Erros are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Info from BluescreenView app - all errors are caused by ntoskrnl.exe files with logs...
  8. Last Two Windows Updates

Last Two Windows Updates: The last two automatic major windows updates have been a pain in the butt, causing several programs/apps to significantly slow down or even stop working properly altogether. Something that the computer would do almost instantaneously before, now can take anywhere from 10...
  9. BSOD after update last week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...
  10. The last forced update took me down for two weeks - stop with the forced updates - for the...

The last forced update took me down for two weeks - stop with the forced updates - for the...: How do I disable Microsoft Windows 10 FORCED Updates? This is killing me. I CANNOT AFFORD TO BE DOWN FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS!!!...