Windows 10: Two wifi connections keep disconnected

Discus and support Two wifi connections keep disconnected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have two WiFi connection and i use to combine them: 1- if i connect using 2 WiFi the windows keeps disconnecting from 1 and let 1 to run 2- can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Akhrib Farouk, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Two wifi connections keep disconnected

i have two WiFi connection and i use to combine them:

1- if i connect using 2 WiFi the windows keeps disconnecting from 1 and let 1 to run

2- can't combine them because windows don't let you use 2 connections that's unfair really because i have low speed connection

3- why windows can't create an integrated app to combine 2 WiFi ... i think this will make windows more stable in slow speed connections countries

thanks for your support and listening

:)

Akhrib Farouk, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Connect and Disconnect internet

I just need to click the network icon in notification area, select my WiFi network and click Connect / Disconnect:

Two wifi connections keep disconnected [​IMG]

Selecting Connect automatically I don't have to enter the network security key manually:

3. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Two wifi connections keep disconnected

Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Two wifi connections keep disconnected

1. Two wifi connections keep disconnected - Similar Threads - wifi connections keep

2. Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting: Hi all,I am trying to use Windows to bridge my wifi connection to non wifi devices. I have successfully setup the bridge in Network Connections. However, the wifi only stays connected for a few seconds before it disconnects everything is working as expected, with wired...
  3. Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting: Hi all,I am trying to use Windows to bridge my wifi connection to non wifi devices. I have successfully setup the bridge in Network Connections. However, the wifi only stays connected for a few seconds before it disconnects everything is working as expected, with wired...
  4. Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI keeps in disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI keeps in disconnecting: WIFI driver is updated and the driver was installed using the manufacturer site however I keep getting disconnected. I also update my windows so I dont know what cause. In my browser I keep getting error internet interrupted. I clear cache and try to use different browser and...
  6. WIFI keeps in disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI keeps in disconnecting: WIFI driver is updated and the driver was installed using the manufacturer site however I keep getting disconnected. I also update my windows so I dont know what cause. In my browser I keep getting error internet interrupted. I clear cache and try to use different browser and...
  7. Wifi connection problem , it is unstable and keeps disconnecting

Wifi connection problem , it is unstable and keeps disconnecting: i want to ask about new bugs or any error in the recent update of wifi, as i keep disconnecting and connecting on wifi and it says as "you can`t connect tot this network" i had and due to this I do have uninstalled the driver and re-installed it. but keeps disconnecting...
  8. My WiFi connection keeps disconnecting regularly

My WiFi connection keeps disconnecting regularly: Hello guys i've just bought a new lenovo legion y540 and i my WiFi keeps disconnecting regularly. First time to troubleshoot a message "DNS server unavailable" and after some days suffering i troubleshooted again and got another message "reset Wi-Fi adapters" and every time...
  9. WIFI connection keeps disconnecting while using

WIFI connection keeps disconnecting while using: Hello, Windows 10 (64 bit, build 1903 and build 1809 before that) occasionally drops my router's WiFi. This is on a Thinkpad X1. I can recover in a couple of ways: Run the network troubleshooter which resets the adapter and thereby brings back the network. Manually...
  10. Wifi connection keeps disconnecting

Wifi connection keeps disconnecting: Hey, guys, so I go to college and I use my school's Wifi. My roommates don't have this problem so it's just me. Whenever it disconnects, I go to the Network and Sharing Center to diagnose it. When I diagnose it, it fixes it and I get this (attached an image). But after...