Windows 10: Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset.

Discus and support Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; We bought them almost 4 years ago. They started getting really slow because of lack of space. Then windows went through a huge update about two years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gortragoth, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset.

We bought them almost 4 years ago. They started getting really slow because of lack of space. Then windows went through a huge update about two years ago and even though I deleted almost everything i installed on both tablets it still said there wasnt enough room for the update.

I've tried factory resetting both of them but they both say "there was a problem resetting your pc." And I'm sure it's because the drives are corrupt.

Now they're just taking up space and cluttering my drawer. I dont want to just throw them in the dump incase someone else gets a hold of them, actually knows how to fix them and gets my private info.

Should I just smash them with a hammer and call it a day?

submitted by /u/gortragoth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gortragoth, Jul 26, 2020

2. Nextbook tablet

How do you reset your password for a Nextbook tablet? I dont want it to go to factory reset.

Global Beauty, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 for Nextbook 9 tablet will not reset.

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by data corruption. With regard to your reset loop issue with Nextbook 9, we suggest contacting your tablet's manufacturer for better assistance.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jul 26, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset.

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Follow steps in the article linked to in Post #9 step 1.

To apply the registry files just double click on each one.

This is my camera app, the switch cameras button is there in the middle, and both cameras work:

Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset. [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset.

1. Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset. - Similar Threads - nextbook tablets wont

2. Factory reset wont work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factory reset wont work: Every time i try to factory reset It says there was a problem nothing was changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-wont-work/8338f755-8dc5-4fd9-99b4-30f3122a5c2e
  3. Factory reset Tablet lost credentials

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Factory reset Tablet lost credentials: i have 2 windows 10 Tablets. Was set-up with domain control. No-one knows the credentials and we want to wipe it back to factory default. It asks for a recovery key? which i have no idea how to get. If i skip this step it does not reinstall windows. Thank you...
  4. Resetting Windows 10 tablet to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting Windows 10 tablet to factory settings: Hi there I have a tablet with Windows 10, last updated on 11 June 2020. The wifi has been disabled not by me and I assume this is from the updates. There are two logins for this tablet and one of them is an administrator who cannot remember his PIN or password for this...
  5. Nextbook tablet

Nextbook tablet: How do you reset your password for a Nextbook tablet? I dont want it to go to factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nextbook-tablet/53a52380-7cc6-4d74-acdf-854c390b8ac8
  6. Windows 10 PC Wont Factory Reset

Windows 10 PC Wont Factory Reset: I have a problem with my PC, which is that it won't factory reset, every time I try from Settings --> Recovery, it just fails. I have tried to fix this solution for days now, looking online for answers, but I cannot seem to find any. I have tried using console commands from...
  7. Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet: I have a new NuVision tablet loaded with Windows 10. I have forgotten the password for my local account. I want to use the factory reset option, but am afraid I will lose the Windows 10 Operating system. I have read conflicting reports as to the results of using the...
  8. NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera: Hello, i have a 10.1 inch nextbook windows tablet running on windows 8.1. My camera is working fine and in device manager it shows as "Intel(R) Imaging Signal Processor 2400". In properties it says: Driver date: 8/1/2014 Driver version: 19.50.53.344 But when i upgrade...
  9. Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?: I recently picked up a Nextbook 10 and, after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8, the screen rotation no longer works. I've googled the problem and found some older posts. Has there been any update? I found another post from a Microsoft site where someone provided a link to his...
  10. Factory reset tablet stuck.

Factory reset tablet stuck.: So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10. There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset. The reset stopped halfway and wont continue. The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up...