Windows 10: TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on...

Discus and support TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on both ears when connected to mobile. Please provide step by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaminAndrews, Feb 16, 2020.

1. TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on...

TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on both ears when connected to mobile. Please provide step by step instruction where the setting can be changed in the laptop.

:)

LaminAndrews, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Feasaw Win User

PLAY SOUND FROM EARPHONES AND SPEAKERS SIMULTANEOUSLY

When I plugged in the earphones on my Toshiba laptop which I purchased in 2012, a window would pop up and I could choose wheather I wanted to play sound from the earphones only or both the earphones and the laptop speakers. But now I have this old HP G62
    which I believe has the same specs as my old toshiba laptop, but I can't figure out how to let the laptop speakers continue playing even when the ear phones are jacked in. The laptop has just been upgraded to win10. Is there a simple way of doing this or do
    I have to install some program? (the Sound>Recording>SterioMix>... thing doesn't work)

Feasaw, Feb 16, 2020
  3. NM_1710 Win User
    Sound plays through both speakers and earphones

Hi

After the anniversary update of windows 10, I observed static noise in my speakers. So, I uninstalled the audio driver and again installed it from HP site. Now, there's no static noise, although there's occasional crackling noise in my earphones.

The main problem that I face now is that, on connecting my earphones to my laptop, sound continues to play in both speakers and earphones simultaneously... I've tried all the solutions listed in a few other queries here, on the community, but nothing seems
    to help..

Please do help me as soon as possible... : (

NM_1710, Feb 16, 2020
  4. JimR123 Win User

TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on...

Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

JimR123, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on...

1. TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on... - Similar Threads - TWS earphones plays

2. Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.: Hi AllI got a new Dell Inspiron 15 3535 for Christmas and am having a hard time getting my ear buds to work properly. I've tried 3 different types of bluetooth ear buds, and none of them work. The ear buds will connect via bluetooth, and the pause/play feature will work when...
  3. Only One Ear Playing Sound On Wired Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only One Ear Playing Sound On Wired Headphones: My headphones only work on one ear whenever I plug it into my laptop and ive basically already tried everything. i tried going to the sound to balance out the volume and that didnt work. i also tried resetting my sound settings but still nothing has changed. ive also tried to...
  4. Only One Ear Playing Sound On Wired Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only One Ear Playing Sound On Wired Headphones: My headphones only work on one ear whenever I plug it into my laptop and ive basically already tried everything. i tried going to the sound to balance out the volume and that didnt work. i also tried resetting my sound settings but still nothing has changed. ive also tried to...
  5. Laptop only plays sound when on a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop only plays sound when on a call: Hi all,I have a Latitude laptop running Windows 10 and it has recently developed an interesting problem. I get no audio from the inbuilt RealTek speakers on Spotify, YouTube etc unless I am on a call on either Facebook Messenger or Microsoft Teams. I can then hear the call,...
  6. Laptop only plays sound when on a call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop only plays sound when on a call: Hi all,I have a Latitude laptop running Windows 10 and it has recently developed an interesting problem. I get no audio from the inbuilt RealTek speakers on Spotify, YouTube etc unless I am on a call on either Facebook Messenger or Microsoft Teams. I can then hear the call,...
  7. Laptop only plays sound when on a call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Any headphone I plug into my desktop only plays sound in the right ear.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any headphone I plug into my desktop only plays sound in the right ear.: I know 100% this is a problem with my desktop, because 1 I tried 4 different headsets and the same problem, I even ordered a new headset and same problem. 2 All the headsets I tried work on my other devices like my laptop, phone, etc It's not a software problem I tried...
  9. Sound only playing in left ear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound only playing in left ear: I plugged in a splitter cable to use my headphones as a microphone but now only the left ear plays audio, I updated my computer and restarted it so I don't know why it isn't working. It works fine without the splitter cable....
  10. Sound won't play through earphone but only though the laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound won't play through earphone but only though the laptop speakers: Recently I had updated my sound drivers and I plugged in my earphones and it came up with a window saying "You just plugged a device into the audio jack" With this, a window would pop up saying what kind of device I had plugged in and would give out the options: headphones,...