Windows 10: Txt file Turned into 0kb after pressing ctrl + z

Discus and support Txt file Turned into 0kb after pressing ctrl + z in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i was working on 2 text file, i saved the data from my server and saved it on those 2 text files after that i accidently pressed ctrl+z or don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LoneRanger4, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Txt file Turned into 0kb after pressing ctrl + z

i was working on 2 text file, i saved the data from my server and saved it on those 2 text files after that i accidently pressed ctrl+z or don't know which key that the both files i saved are still there but data is 0kb, i tried redo but no luck, files are not even in tmp folder or anywhere. recovery software also not working. is there any way i can get my data back?

:)

LoneRanger4, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Jasper Hu Win User

Newly Created Folder (along with files) Lost after I Accidentally Pressed "Ctrl+Z"

Hi,

I just lost my files in a new folder when I accidentally pressed "ctrl+z". They are not in the recycle bin. How can I find them back? And BTW, "ctrl+z" for a new folder is really a bad idea! Can't you just remove this function from windows?

Jasper

Jasper Hu, Jun 26, 2020
  3. EXE Files turning to 0kb

all my exe files are turning to 0kbs what should i do

phillipchilingulo, Jun 26, 2020
  4. dark2099 Win User

Txt file Turned into 0kb after pressing ctrl + z

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Txt file Turned into 0kb after pressing ctrl + z

1. Txt file Turned into 0kb after pressing ctrl + z - Similar Threads - Txt file Turned

2. Ctrl z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl z: I was writing in the notepad and then I clicked ctrl z to undo what I did but instead of retrieving my notes while clicking ctrl z, my notes were all gone.. I need to know how and why it happened ??...
  3. Ctrl z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl z: I was writing in the notepad and then I clicked ctrl z to undo what I did but instead of retrieving my notes while clicking ctrl z, my notes were all gone.. I need to know how and why it happened ??...
  4. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Files with CTRL+z: Hi Guys!Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my...
  5. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Files with CTRL+z: Hi Guys!Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my...
  6. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Files deleted permanently for pressing ctrl + z on the wrong window.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files deleted permanently for pressing ctrl + z on the wrong window.: So I was ironically trying to make a back up of my android phone as it has a lot of important pictures. I made a new folder on desktop and went to the folder on my android selected everything and then moved them to the new folder on my PC. I decided to undo the move, so I...
  8. Ctrl +Z deleted files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl +Z deleted files?: I always used cut and paste files from one location to another. Yesterday when I right clicked randomly I see in the menu "undo" I was curious what it was, so I clicked on it. Then I realized that my files moved back to C partition from D. I did redo, undo a few times and...
  9. Newly Created Folder (along with files) Lost after I Accidentally Pressed "Ctrl+Z"

Newly Created Folder (along with files) Lost after I Accidentally Pressed "Ctrl+Z": Hi, I just lost my files in a new folder when I accidentally pressed "ctrl+z". They are not in the recycle bin. How can I find them back? And BTW, "ctrl+z" for a new folder is really a bad idea! Can't you just remove this function from windows? Jasper...
  10. CTRL-Z undo or disappear files.

CTRL-Z undo or disappear files.: Good day all Windows 10 seem to create a big issue for users. I cut some photos from my mobile's memory card to my laptop. I put them in a new file and then resized them. Because of a wrong setting I created copies of the original photos in the same file. Pressing CTRL-Z...