Windows 10: Type C hub problem, Windows 11

Discus and support Type C hub problem, Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I connect the Type C adapter to the Thunderbolt port, it reports the following error. How can I fix this error? I have Windows 11 installed. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ersultan Jaulibaev, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Type C hub problem, Windows 11

When I connect the Type C adapter to the Thunderbolt port, it reports the following error. How can I fix this error? I have Windows 11 installed. The laptop model is Dell Inspiron 16 Plus.

:)

Ersultan Jaulibaev, Aug 10, 2022

2. On the hunt for USB HUB ( To type C or not to type C? )

Type-C is faster than Type-A/B because it has a third high-speed datalink. Thing is, there really isn't much in the way of good Type-C hubs.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 10, 2022
  3. lZKoce Win User
    On the hunt for USB HUB ( To type C or not to type C? )

Sup all ? I hope I find you well and kicking. *Smile Type C hub problem, Windows 11 :)

I am on the hunt for a usb HUB, as I did a mediocre choice with my MB. On the back I/O, there is 2xUSB2.0 and 2xUSB 3.0 and 1xUSB Type C. I have exhausted everything apart from Type C. Internal headers are also full. OK I have on usb 3.0 header, but I need an adapter or splitter for it.

Anyhow, ideally I want it to charge devices. I still don't own a type C device. USB 3.0 is fine, may be one type C. Something that lasts, won't break in 3 months or so. Can include a card reader or vice versa. Shops I have access apart from local, anything in UK or ebay/banggood/aliexpress, Denmark is also fine. Anyone has experience with USB hubs? Are there any pitfalls I should be aware of ?

lZKoce, Aug 10, 2022
  4. lZKoce Win User

Type C hub problem, Windows 11

lZKoce, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Type C hub problem, Windows 11

1. Type C hub problem, Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Type hub problem

2. USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11: Hello, I found a problem with my USB hub.So I used a USB type C hub with an HDMI out extension for the second external monitor from my laptop running Windows 11 OS. The first external monitor was connected via the default HDMI port from the laptop.It's been running for about...
  3. USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11: Hello, I found a problem with my USB hub.So I used a USB type C hub with an HDMI out extension for the second external monitor from my laptop running Windows 11 OS. The first external monitor was connected via the default HDMI port from the laptop.It's been running for about...
  4. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with USB type C: Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the...
  5. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with USB type C: Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the...
  6. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Type C hub problem, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Type C hub problem, Windows 11: When I connect the Type C adapter to the Thunderbolt port, it reports the following error. How can I fix this error? I have Windows 11 installed. The laptop model is Dell Inspiron 16 Plus....
  8. USB Type-C Hub does not work with extension cable

USB Type-C Hub does not work with extension cable: I purchased the Satechi USB Type-C hub for my PC. My motherboard has a Type-C connector on the rear I/O. The hub works fine if I connect it directly to the port but the cable is only 12" so I purchased a USB 3.1 Type -C male to female extension cable. But Windows gives me a...
  9. USB type c hub not working properly

USB type c hub not working properly: Hello all, I recently purchased a type C hub with 3 type a ports. My aim was to plug my wireless mouse and keyboard into the hub to free up some usb ports on my laptop. The laptop is an Asus ROG GL502. However, I found that if I plugged in my mouse and keyboard, they...
  10. Type-C Hub not working

Type-C Hub not working: I have a Type-C USB hub that works properly on my desktop computer; however, when connected to my laptop, it does not show up at all. There is not an error notification or anything....