Windows 10: Type here to search bar imprinted on screen?

Discus and support Type here to search bar imprinted on screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spanquebank [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spanquebank, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Type here to search bar imprinted on screen?

/u/spanquebank, Jan 25, 2021
  2. John Ado Win User
    John Ado, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Search bar stuck while trying to type in the search bar

Hello DhananjayaSwain,

We would like to know more information regarding your concern so that we will know why the search bar is not working. Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?

Did you run the troubleshooter to rebuild the indexing? If not, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooter to fix common indexing issue. You can run the troubleshooter by performing these steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type
      Troubleshoot.
    • Choose Troubleshoot in the results.
    • Under Find and fix other problems highlight
      Search and Indexing then click Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Type here to search bar imprinted on screen?

Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Type here to search bar imprinted on screen?

1. Type here to search bar imprinted on screen? - Similar Threads - Type here search

2. Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar: I just powered on my laptop and just noticed that on the right side of the “type here to search” bar there are some musical instruments and sometimes it appears a hill with a sun behind of it ?. If I click on the screen goes a bit darker and it seems something is loading...
  3. Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar: I just powered on my laptop and just noticed that on the right side of the “type here to search” bar there are some musical instruments and sometimes it appears a hill with a sun behind of it ?. If I click on the screen goes a bit darker and it seems something is loading...
  4. Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Type Here To Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Type Here To Search: I've noticed that when I try to use the type here to search it is no longer working. Every time I type in anything it just closes on me and doesn't work. I've restarted my PC several times and it still doesn't work. Anyone know the fix for this? Thanks...
  6. type here to search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    type here to search: this is happening with me please help type here to search box is becoming black and not responding [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-here-to-search/977fa735-afae-49ac-8eed-f756aa896431
  7. Type Search Here

Type Search Here: My type search here feature in Windows 10 no longer works. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-search-here/3b340d25-a504-417c-8aac-6f9bcec2b5e7
  8. Type here to search

Type here to search: Is there any way of making the box "type here to search" any smaller. I would just like to see the magnifying glass icon only. Win 10 Home. 145270
  9. Type here to search Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Type here to search Bar: Since the latest Windows update the search bar has changed. I would like to know how to change this as I do not like the new feature See screen Print attached It would be appreciated if someone could kindly assist me in resolving this issue 135487
  10. "Type here to search"

in Cortana
    "Type here to search": I cannot access this tab. It isn't working. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-here-to-search/19a9d6fe-7e9b-4e45-a87b-b5b6934d11b9"