Windows 10: Type here to search Bar

Discus and support Type here to search Bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since the latest Windows update the search bar has changed. I would like to know how to change this as I do not like the new feature See screen Print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Howardc, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Howardc Win User

Type here to search Bar

Since the latest Windows update the search bar has changed. I would like to know how to change this as I do not like the new feature

See screen Print attached

It would be appreciated if someone could kindly assist me in resolving this issue

:)

Howardc, Jun 26, 2019
  2. John Ado Win User
    John Ado, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Search bar stuck while trying to type in the search bar

Hello DhananjayaSwain,

We would like to know more information regarding your concern so that we will know why the search bar is not working. Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?

Did you run the troubleshooter to rebuild the indexing? If not, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooter to fix common indexing issue. You can run the troubleshooter by performing these steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type
      Troubleshoot.
    • Choose Troubleshoot in the results.
    • Under Find and fix other problems highlight
      Search and Indexing then click Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 26, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

Type here to search Bar

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Type here to search Bar

1. Type here to search Bar - Similar Threads - Type here search

2. Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar: I just powered on my laptop and just noticed that on the right side of the “type here to search” bar there are some musical instruments and sometimes it appears a hill with a sun behind of it ?. If I click on the screen goes a bit darker and it seems something is loading...
  3. Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar: I just powered on my laptop and just noticed that on the right side of the “type here to search” bar there are some musical instruments and sometimes it appears a hill with a sun behind of it ?. If I click on the screen goes a bit darker and it seems something is loading...
  4. Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Type Here To Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Type Here To Search: I've noticed that when I try to use the type here to search it is no longer working. Every time I type in anything it just closes on me and doesn't work. I've restarted my PC several times and it still doesn't work. Anyone know the fix for this? Thanks...
  6. Type here to search bar imprinted on screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Type here to search bar imprinted on screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spanquebank [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l55c1u/type_here_to_search_bar_imprinted_on_screen/
  7. type here to search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    type here to search: this is happening with me please help type here to search box is becoming black and not responding [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-here-to-search/977fa735-afae-49ac-8eed-f756aa896431
  8. Type Search Here

Type Search Here: My type search here feature in Windows 10 no longer works. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-search-here/3b340d25-a504-417c-8aac-6f9bcec2b5e7
  9. Type here to search

Type here to search: Is there any way of making the box "type here to search" any smaller. I would just like to see the magnifying glass icon only. Win 10 Home. 145270
  10. "Type here to search"

in Cortana
    "Type here to search": I cannot access this tab. It isn't working. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-here-to-search/19a9d6fe-7e9b-4e45-a87b-b5b6934d11b9"