Windows 10: Type "REG ADD /?" for usage.

Discus and support Type "REG ADD /?" for usage. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server" /v AllowRemoteRPC /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f - ERROR: Invalid syntax. Type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by АльбертЭнштейн, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Type "REG ADD /?" for usage.

reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server" /v AllowRemoteRPC /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f -

ERROR: Invalid syntax.

Type "REG ADD /?" for usage.

how to fix?

:)

АльбертЭнштейн, Dec 29, 2019

2. Mismatched Space Usage

The cause of this is due to the filing system the storage device is formatted in.

You may try to fix read-only error with the following simple instruction.

Step 1: Click on your "Start Menu", type cmd in the search bar, then hit "Enter".

Step 2: Type command diskpart and hit "Enter". A new command line window will open.

Step 3: Type list disk and hit "Enter". (make sure your devices has been listed out, for example, it is listed as disk 0)

Step 4: Type the command select disk 0 and hit "Enter". Now you've removed the read-only attribute from the storage devices. Type
    exit and hit "Enter" to leave the DiskPart utility.

If the suggestion above doesn't work in your case, try to correct Read-Only error by reformatting.

You can just use a reliable third-party partition reformatting tool like
    MiniTool Partition Wizard

Be sure to copy any and all file from the drive as all the data on the drive will be erased. This can be a simple task or a long undertaking depending on the size and usage of the storage device, but is a necessary and important step.

PeterPeng3, Dec 29, 2019
  3. pc wont come out of sleep mode must restart

Hi,

I suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Troubleshooting
    • Under System and Security Click Power usage
    • Let the troubleshooter run.
    If the above method does not help resolve the issue, then try the below :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Create a Power Plan
    • Create a new Power plan and check

Vinod Archak, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Type "REG ADD /?" for usage.

after installing win 10, my computer freezes up when starting

Hi,

I suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Troubleshooting
    • Under System and Security Click Power usage
    • Let the troubleshooter run.
    If the above method does not help resolve the issue, then try the below:

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Create a Power Plan

Create a new Power plan and check

Vinod Archak, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Type "REG ADD /?" for usage.

1. Type "REG ADD /?" for usage. - Similar Threads - Type REG ADD

2. ERROR: Invalid syntax. Type "REG ADD /?" for usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR: Invalid syntax. Type "REG ADD /?" for usage: I tried to run this in a batch file reg add “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LMS\LMS Test.Lab 22A\22A\Test.Lab\Settings” /v Project /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d “H:\%USERNAME%\Testlab Data” /fIt fails with invalid syntax error. But if i copy the same command & run it in command prompt. It...
  3. ERROR: Invalid syntax. Type "REG ADD /?" for usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR: Invalid syntax. Type "REG ADD /?" for usage: I tried to run this in a batch file reg add “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LMS\LMS Test.Lab 22A\22A\Test.Lab\Settings” /v Project /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d “H:\%USERNAME%\Testlab Data” /fIt fails with invalid syntax error. But if i copy the same command & run it in command prompt. It...
  4. ERROR: Invalid syntax. Type "REG ADD /?" for usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. reg listing

in Windows 10 Customization
    reg listing: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe What is this line in the registry What is its purpose and Why Can I not delete the entry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reg-listing/a627bfd2-59c2-4c16-9fda-cb8e89aeecf7
  6. how to reg add via cmd-script

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to reg add via cmd-script: Hello everybody, I want to add a registry by starting a cmd-script. Therefore i have implemented the following line: REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers" /V "%CDh%\Launcher.exe" /t REG_SZ /d "WIN98 256COLOR 640X480" /f But...
  7. Anyone have a reg floating around to add a PATH?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone have a reg floating around to add a PATH?: ive just now realized how useful this (adding something in my environment variables) is and was hoping a means existed to get it into the context menu as opposed to having to go into system>advanced>environment variables and do it manually every time. I guess it would just...
  8. REG ADD works from cmdline but not batch

in Windows 10 Support
    REG ADD works from cmdline but not batch: I've been trying to figure this one out and I'm sure it's something simple I've missed. This will add a reg entry to a local pc when used from an elevated cmd prompt, but doesn't work when I run it in a .cmd file with run as admin? reg add...
  9. Reg File for Custom File Type Handler Program

Reg File for Custom File Type Handler Program: Suppose instead of the default reg settings for, say, pdf files, one wants a reg file to set up a custom program handler. For instance, Sumatra. One would like Sumatra to handle pdf files. When one double-clicks on a pdf file, Sumatra loads and shows the pdf file. How...
  10. Reg. Cleaner

Reg. Cleaner: Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software????? 88825

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error: invalid syntax.type reg add /? for usage.

2. invalid syntax.type reg add /? for usage.