Windows 10: Typed text disappears

Discus and support Typed text disappears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Typed text disappears if I leave my fingers on the keys too long when emailing. Very frustrating when I type long messages . I think there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaLaniIbey, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Typed text disappears

Typed text disappears if I leave my fingers on the keys too long when emailing. Very frustrating when I type long messages . I think there is a simple keystroke fix? Please advise and thank you!

:)

LaLaniIbey, Mar 23, 2020

2. Typed text disappears

Typed text disappears if I leave my fingers on the keys too long when emailing. Very frustrating when I type long messages . I think there is a simple keystroke fix? Please advise and thank you!

LaLaniIbey, May 26, 2020
  3. Cursor disappears while typing in text box

*Original Title: cursor and text box issues

After clicking in a text box, the cursor disappears if the mouse/cursor moves anywhere but in the same text box. I cannot click in the text box and write unless I make sure the mouse is held in the same box. Windows 10

any suggestions?

RobertGiberti, May 26, 2020
  4. wsfeng Win User

Typed text disappears

Windows10: all menu text disappeared! Help!

Hello,

Something is wrong with my Windows 10. A few days ago, all menu text disappeared! Initially, reboot the system would resolve the issue. But now reboot the system doesn't help at all. I tried to reset the system yesterday, it doesn't work either.

For example, if you click on the network button on the right bottom corner, a list of available wifi networks will be displayed. But what I get is only a list of the wireless icons, all the network names are disappeared.

However, if I login as a different user (Administrator), the menu text are back.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

wsfeng, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Typed text disappears

1. Typed text disappears - Similar Threads - Typed text disappears

2. Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word: Today, 26 December, 2023, My MS Word started acting up. Previous text behind the cursor disappears and reappears while I'm typing. The previous posts are locked on this subject, and I saw no solution. It's not the Insert key, that's the first thing I tried. I'm a writer, I...
  3. Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word: Today, 26 December, 2023, My MS Word started acting up. Previous text behind the cursor disappears and reappears while I'm typing. The previous posts are locked on this subject, and I saw no solution. It's not the Insert key, that's the first thing I tried. I'm a writer, I...
  4. Text Left of Cursor Disappearing Then Reappearing As I Type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text Left of Cursor Disappearing Then Reappearing As I Type: I'm experiencing an issue when typing in Word, Outlook, and even in discussion forums online. Occasionally, as I type, a letter or letters left of the cursor will disappear, and then reappear when I type the next letter. Also, I sometimes see artifacts on the tabs in Excel...
  5. Text Left of Cursor Disappearing Then Reappearing As I Type

Text Left of Cursor Disappearing Then Reappearing As I Type: I'm experiencing an issue when typing in Word, Outlook, and even in discussion forums online. Occasionally, as I type, a letter or letters left of the cursor will disappear, and then reappear when I type the next letter. Also, I sometimes see artifacts on the tabs in Excel...
  6. Text disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text disappeared: So I added text to the bottom of all my home videos so as you watch them you can see the dates in the corner now a year or do later all the text are missing on all my videos what happend and how do I fix it thank you for any help...
  7. Text disappeared

Text disappeared: So I added text to the bottom of all my home videos so as you watch them you can see the dates in the corner now a year or do later all the text are missing on all my videos what happend and how do I fix it thank you for any help...
  8. Text disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text disappearing: Yesterday many of the texts in File Explorer and other programs started disappearing. I could see the file/folder/program icons, but where the file/folder/program names were supposed to be there was blank space. Later, I could see the top half of the text but not the bottom...
  9. disappearing text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    disappearing text: The text on my screen intermittently comes and goes, on web sites. Not a problem on Microsoft office applications and only on some websites, like LInkedin. I have tried clearly all cookies and caches from browser. [ATTACH]...
  10. Text disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text disappeared: In one file in WordPerfect, my text has disappeared. It is still in the "Reveal Code" section. How can I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-disappeared/cf52eaa6-7140-48da-b1e5-bbe668130866