Windows 10: TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account.

Discus and support TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Wrote down the error it displays, if anycan help i'd appreciate."An error occurred. If you plan to request support, please report the following error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sofia Khanyk, Apr 14, 2024.

1. TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account.

Wrote down the error it displays, if anycan help i'd appreciate."An error occurred. If you plan to request support, please report the following error code to your administrator: TypeError."

:)

Sofia Khanyk, Apr 14, 2024
  2. jwoody Win User

TypeError

One site gives TypeError*Tongueermission denied

jwoody, Apr 14, 2024
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 14, 2024
  4. TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account.

Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 14, 2024
Thema:

TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account.

1. TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account. - Similar Threads - TypeError store can't

2. TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account.: Wrote down the error it displays, if anycan help i'd appreciate."An error occurred. If you plan to request support, please report the following error code to your administrator: TypeError."...
  3. TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account.: Wrote down the error it displays, if anycan help i'd appreciate."An error occurred. If you plan to request support, please report the following error code to your administrator: TypeError."...
  4. I can't connect to the Store with my phone Lumina 640

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to the Store with my phone Lumina 640: I have already restored it to the factory, but this problem continues, it should be noted that it connects to the internet, receives calls, but cannot access the Store and download applications, what can I do? And I would also like to know how to download applications without...
  5. I can't connect my mircorosoft store to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect my mircorosoft store to my Microsoft account: I'm not able to connect my Microsoft store on my Microsoft account. I tried connecting and it shows a grey box and then disappear without option to login or logout. I cannot connect on settings as well, I only have chance to do it using the browser. What to do?...
  6. I can't connect my mircorosoft store to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect my mircorosoft store to my Microsoft account: I'm not able to connect my Microsoft store on my Microsoft account. I tried connecting and it shows a grey box and then disappear without option to login or logout. I cannot connect on settings as well, I only have chance to do it using the browser. What to do?...
  7. I can't connect my mircorosoft store to my Microsoft account

8. I can't connect to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my Microsoft account: So tried to update my Windows to the 2004 version (I was on the 1903, or something like that),so I downloaded the update launcher for the update. But I'm still in the 1903 version, but the more important is that I lost every files, well they were locked by Windows I know...
  9. I can't sign in to my account in the Microsoft store.

I can't sign in to my account in the Microsoft store.: I've tried numerous things from another post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-microsoft-store/c4879a3c-b34f-4563-b9e9-dddabd0eb048, and none of them have worked. I've tried signing out, but now I can't sign in. My account is automatically...
  10. TypeError

in Browsers and Email
    TypeError: One site gives TypeError*Tongueermission denied 26868