Windows 10: Typical for system restore usage to go up a little every day?

Discus and support Typical for system restore usage to go up a little every day? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I've noticed that my system restore usage goes up every day, usually 50mb-100mb a day but sometimes more. This is with no new restore points being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by bumboola, Dec 22, 2016.

1. bumboola Win User

Typical for system restore usage to go up a little every day?

I've noticed that my system restore usage goes up every day, usually 50mb-100mb a day but sometimes more. This is with no new restore points being created.

Is this normal with Windows 10?

:)

bumboola, Dec 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 memory leak

I decided to give System Restore a try and even though it didn't work properly (didn't seem to change anything) my Memory usage is not currently going crazy. I've been using the computer for 2 hours now and I'm still at 3Gb usage when I close everything
    down which seems typical. I've purchased Acronis True Imagine as a backup solution and if any more issues crop up, I'm going for a format and reinstall since this machine is a carry over from windows 8 anyway, so I'm sure there's a lot of clean up I could
    be doing.

Fidelity101, Dec 22, 2016
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    windows is very slow

A little background explanation would be useful. On my system it is 'fast' to start up and respond typically 5-10 seconds, but systems are different and so is their software.

Erdeslawe, Dec 22, 2016
Thema:

Typical for system restore usage to go up a little every day?

1. Typical for system restore usage to go up a little every day? - Similar Threads - Typical system restore

2. W10 Device memory usage up to 90+% every 4-5 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 Device memory usage up to 90+% every 4-5 days: Hello I'm currently having a problem with my Windows 10 device. Every 4 - 5 days the memory usage goes up to 90+% and the device gets so slow it almost becomes unusable. The only way to bring the memory down is by rebooting the device but after a few days the mem usage is up...
  3. W10 Device memory usage up to 90+% every 4-5 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Device memory usage up to 90+% every 4-5 days: Hello I'm currently having a problem with my Windows 10 device. Every 4 - 5 days the memory usage goes up to 90+% and the device gets so slow it almost becomes unusable. The only way to bring the memory down is by rebooting the device but after a few days the mem usage is up...
  4. W10 Device memory usage up to 90+% every 4-5 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System restore is going wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore is going wrong: I just did a system restore and it looked done to me but I couldnt open any apps or restart my PC so I pulled out the plug to restart it that way, when opening the PC again i got a notification that the restoring failed because i pulled out the plug. It gave me an option to...
  6. System restore is going wrong

System restore is going wrong: I just did a system restore and it looked done to me but I couldnt open any apps or restart my PC so I pulled out the plug to restart it that way, when opening the PC again i got a notification that the restoring failed because i pulled out the plug. It gave me an option to...
  7. System Data Usage 30GB a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Data Usage 30GB a day: For the past two months, my "system" data usage has been hitting 30GB a day. I've gone through all of the previous posts about changing different settings and turning off apps to try to limit it but it still hasn't dropped below 25GB a day. What could be causing this issue?...
  8. System Data Usage 30GB a day

System Data Usage 30GB a day: For the past two months, my "system" data usage has been hitting 30GB a day. I've gone through all of the previous posts about changing different settings and turning off apps to try to limit it but it still hasn't dropped below 25GB a day. What could be causing this issue?...
  9. Is this going to change every day? I like the little penguin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this going to change every day? I like the little penguin: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ttran857 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uc1s9z/is_this_going_to_change_every_day_i_like_the/
  10. System hang after two days of usage

in Windows 10 Support
    System hang after two days of usage: Hello. This past Saturday I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop via the media creator tool/USB boot. It ran smoothly on Saturday and Sunday, but last night, after about three hours of usage, it froze/hanged...I had been away for 10 minutes and came back to find the time...