Windows 10: Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...

Discus and support Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, So this stemmed from another thread but It's it own question. Their's was involving touch screen problems I don't own a touch screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by winwizard101, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...

Hello Everyone,

So this stemmed from another thread but It's it own question. Their's was involving touch screen problems
    I don't own a touch screen at all, not using any touch screen drivers or monitor to my knowledge. I'm a bit paranoid and I know I can uninstall drivers and reinstall. I'm more worried about a program causing this maliciously, or an allowed program doing something to cause this. It does seem as if it's in a tablet mode of some sort IT IS NOT.. just to clarify. I can sort of move based on the classic SHIFT+[2,4,8,6] Arrows or my standard arrow keys if pressed in a fast fashion. If I hit shift or control it stops shaking both cursors when I am typing. That's when I see the most movement and inability to move. It's like its using a screen vector map positioning software piece with a key logger but I don't know what to look for. Am I hyper paranoid, but I do use Remote Desktop clients some of the more popular ones for work and scoring my brownie points from PC assists :

I'm a MS Pro so I know this Is silly, but does any one know what I can run from cmd besides sfc /scannow or a parameterized version of SFC Scan unless you know what my parameters should be right now I can't even navigate hardly unless I turn web access of and then it suddenly went away which almost leads me to believe I have an invisible friend. I also noticed a folder named something like BDSF?_%System Name% ill have to verify that first part I don't think those are exact acronymn letters but I did notice Program in my startup programs that's a sign of something eerie or sinister. I'm typing from a different networks' device. I'm offline. But any advice here. Thanks

I checked my logs and I'm freaked up, no restore points? TrustedInstaller is owner of everything. I don't know if that's weird but it is to me. Can somehow help me narrow this down and give me an immediate quick checklist advanced as can be on how to determine if this is malicious or not. Safeboot scan without internet? I'm not plugging back up until I know for certain but if worse case, which I'm hoping I'm just paranoid I've got so many projects and code on there not to mention last pass which isn't working on my brand new phone. I'm going to check my old phone real quick to make sure it's not a common sense auth issue and change that password along with others.

:)

winwizard101, Jul 19, 2020

2. text cursor movement is not smooth when moving

i think you misunderstood i am not talking about mouse cursor.I am talking about text cursor which is blinking while typing text.problem is related to moving text cursor between written text. its not related at all with mouse

Muhammad Uzair Ahmad, Jul 19, 2020
  3. ksiemb Win User
    Cursor moves backwards

HP Notebook-17-P161DX - Windows 10 - When entering text in an email, in an online crossword, or using wordpad to compose a letter, the cursor will automatically at some point, move backwards without warning, causing over typing previously entered text. I am carefull not to have my hand near the touchpad, and even had it disabled, but the cursor still moves backward. I have a USB mouse attached.

ksiemb, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...

Cursor moves when I move the mouse, but so does the image

About once or twice a day, the cursor of my Windows 10 PC's wireless mouse starts acting up.

It's when I'm looking at images (often maps, e.g., Google Street View, Ordnance Survey maps, etc.).

This is not a classic "Sticky Mouse" problem, where the cursor becomes static. The cursor moves when I move the mouse, but (after a while) so does the image.

The mouse/cursor starts off OK, and I can drag the image by clicking and holding the left mouse button while I move to a different part of the image. I can then release the left mouse button, and the image stays put, while I move the cursor to grab and drag
    another part of the image.

The trouble starts after a while, when I release the button, the image "sticks" to the cursor, and moves wherever I move the cursor.

Repeated use of the left button doesn't shift it, neither does right-clicking.

If I move the cursor out of the frame or window holding the image, the image stays where it was left. If I try an "sneak" around the outside of the frame, and reintroduce the cursor at the other side of the frame, the image immediately jumps to fix itself
    to the cursor at the position I left it at.

The mouse/cursor works perfectly well in other windows and applications, but when I return to the "problem" image, it snaps to the cursor before I click any buttons.

It's a very frustrating issue, particularly when I have to use the cursor to scroll left or right through large images.

Any thoughts on how to fix this irritation would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Anon E. Mouse, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when...

1. Typing and Text Blinking Cursor are Bound to mouse Cursor and moves and will not move when... - Similar Threads - Typing Text Blinking

2. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  3. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  4. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor not visible, not moving: Hello, Since I turned on my pc this morning my mouse cursor has pretty much disappeared. Moving my mouse around, right and left clicking doesnt work. Reconnecting my mouse makes the disconnect and connect sounds play, trying different usb ports did not help.However, if I...
  6. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor not visible, not moving: Hello, Since I turned on my pc this morning my mouse cursor has pretty much disappeared. Moving my mouse around, right and left clicking doesnt work. Reconnecting my mouse makes the disconnect and connect sounds play, trying different usb ports did not help.However, if I...
  7. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mouse cursor won't move

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor won't move: I am using an ASUS Windows 10 Laptop and haven't been able to use the mouse since I shut it down. Before shutting it down, though, there was a necessary update. After that, the mouse cursor just disappeared. Right now, however, it is visible - but I still can't interact with...
  9. Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?: So me and my little sister have been freaking out over our new system acting weird. Today she left her laptop open to get back in home later and find out the cursor moving as if someone had remote access and took over the cursor and opened many programs I don't know how a...
  10. Moving cursor while typing

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving cursor while typing: When I am typing, emails, chat msgs, etc and I am careful to avoid the touchpad, my cursor will automatically move back to the front or middle of verbiage I have already typed, and cause over typing. 44976