Windows 10: Typing backwards and right to left......... Huh??

Discus and support Typing backwards and right to left......... Huh?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, here from Oz,........ just joined as I upgraded the other day, so please bear with me *Confused ........... has anybody came across this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rogues, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Rogues Win User

Typing backwards and right to left......... Huh??

Hi guys, here from Oz,........ just joined as I upgraded the other day, so please bear with me *Confused ...........

has anybody came across this glitch as yet, or could it merely be something to do with the forum software and how it reacts to Win10.........

Occasionally I'll type something in the comments on a forum I frequent, look up and the damn word is typed backwards *Eek
    ......... and Yes, I am a silly ol' bastid so I did think maybe I'd done it myself but............ this morning I was remarking on the forum about this very issue, so typed, "for instance, just this minute I typed Yep! and........"

I looked up at my screen and saw "....... dna !peY depyt I etunim siht tsuj ,ecnatsni rof" *Huh

So.......... anyone come across this with the new system at all ??

Help, Is it me going crazy, maybe turning Japanese *Smile

:)

Rogues, Dec 2, 2015

2. How to right and left arrow when typing HTC Radar with windows 7?

Hello. I can't find right arrow and left arrow controls in the windows 7 keyboard. I have a long email address. If I find I've made a mistake in the middle, how can I get just to the place I need to fix, without erasing everything, back to that point?
    Thank you.

KathyMoroney, Dec 2, 2015
  3. joe_bain Win User
    How to right and left arrow when typing HTC Radar with windows 7?

Quite surprised that windows phone missed a trick like .........

The current ads are all about speed and ease of use.

Everyone know how annoying it is to "snap out" of typing to click and drag somewhere on the screen. To me this is just like being on a mac and only being able to delete in one direction.

Highly frustrating!

The context sensitive keyboard is good but why not have better emoticons... the pic's aren't very clear it would be better if some sort of description would come up if you held down a "key" for a few seconds.

Also noticed if you get sent an emoticon from other smartphones the pic is sometimes so small that you'd be hard pressed to work out what it is!

Just my 2 cents

joe_bain, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Almighty1 Win User

Almighty1, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Typing backwards and right to left......... Huh?? - Similar Threads - Typing backwards right

2. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  3. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  4. Screen automatically scrolling top and left of the screen plus backward typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen automatically scrolling top and left of the screen plus backward typing: For a month my laptop screen is scrolling automatically to the top and left sides of the screen. When I try to scroll it where I want it to be, it just rolls back again to the top. It's so frustrating at work. Plus it as is accompanied by backward typing. I have tried many...
  5. Screen automatically scrolling top and left of the screen plus backward typing

Screen automatically scrolling top and left of the screen plus backward typing: For a month my laptop screen is scrolling automatically to the top and left sides of the screen. When I try to scroll it where I want it to be, it just rolls back again to the top. It's so frustrating at work. Plus it as is accompanied by backward typing. I have tried many...
  6. Screen automatically scrolling top and left of the screen plus backward typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. huh?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    huh?: every time I switch a window, the heart with the thingy appears next to the downloads in my Microsoft Edge,since I use it. what is it and why it only appears when i don't look at edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huh/6bb6c55a-b700-4274-8708-29f9e055ff50
  8. huh?

huh?: every time I switch a window, the heart with the thingy appears next to the downloads in my Microsoft Edge,since I use it. what is it and why it only appears when i don't look at edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huh/6bb6c55a-b700-4274-8708-29f9e055ff50
  9. huh

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    huh: What happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/huh/22ff75ea-2a87-4b03-a8b4-de633ce746cc
  10. HUH

in Cortana
    HUH: I click the search box and it turns black. I click it and it works. Another bug in 20h1? It also turns black in the start menu, and I can also open both the search and the start menu at the same time....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Typing backwards and right to left in win 10