Windows 10: Typing backwards and right to left......... Huh??

Discus and support Typing backwards and right to left......... Huh?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, here from Oz,........ just joined as I upgraded the other day, so please bear with me *Confused ........... has anybody came across this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rogues, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Rogues Win User

Typing backwards and right to left......... Huh??

Hi guys, here from Oz,........ just joined as I upgraded the other day, so please bear with me *Confused ...........

has anybody came across this glitch as yet, or could it merely be something to do with the forum software and how it reacts to Win10.........

Occasionally I'll type something in the comments on a forum I frequent, look up and the damn word is typed backwards *Eek
    ......... and Yes, I am a silly ol' bastid so I did think maybe I'd done it myself but............ this morning I was remarking on the forum about this very issue, so typed, "for instance, just this minute I typed Yep! and........"

I looked up at my screen and saw "....... dna !peY depyt I etunim siht tsuj ,ecnatsni rof" *Huh

So.......... anyone come across this with the new system at all ??

Help, Is it me going crazy, maybe turning Japanese *Smile

:)

Rogues, Dec 2, 2015

2. How to right and left arrow when typing HTC Radar with windows 7?

Hello. I can't find right arrow and left arrow controls in the windows 7 keyboard. I have a long email address. If I find I've made a mistake in the middle, how can I get just to the place I need to fix, without erasing everything, back to that point?
    Thank you.

KathyMoroney, Dec 2, 2015
  3. joe_bain Win User
    How to right and left arrow when typing HTC Radar with windows 7?

Quite surprised that windows phone missed a trick like .........

The current ads are all about speed and ease of use.

Everyone know how annoying it is to "snap out" of typing to click and drag somewhere on the screen. To me this is just like being on a mac and only being able to delete in one direction.

Highly frustrating!

The context sensitive keyboard is good but why not have better emoticons... the pic's aren't very clear it would be better if some sort of description would come up if you held down a "key" for a few seconds.

Also noticed if you get sent an emoticon from other smartphones the pic is sometimes so small that you'd be hard pressed to work out what it is!

Just my 2 cents

joe_bain, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Almighty1 Win User

Almighty1, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Typing backwards and right to left......... Huh?? - Similar Threads - Typing backwards right

2. huh

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    huh: why do computers slow down to a crawl? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huh/ca298913-6097-462e-8965-d278bbcda527
  3. Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing: When I'm playing ROBLOX (a game), I need to be able to pan in and out quickly, but I'm unable to do that while holding left or right mouse buttons, or pressing keyboard keys. How do I fix/disable this?...
  4. when i type the keys go backwards

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i type the keys go backwards: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-the-keys-go-backwards/74837678-aa78-4ac9-bf6f-c83e12fab76e
  5. Display Left/Right swapped

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Left/Right swapped: [img] When I turn on my Compaq desktop the display will flicker for a few minutes, then the right and left sides swap themselves. It's as if someone cut the picture vertically and switched the sides. Moving the mouse off the left edge makes it appear on the right edge. I...
  6. Left/Right display swapped

in Windows 10 Support
    Left/Right display swapped: When I turn on my Compaq desktop the display will flicker for a few minutes, then the right and left sides swap themselves. It's as if someone cut the picture vertically and switched the sides. Moving the mouse off the left edge makes it appear on the right edge. I figured it...
  7. Huh, what ?

in Browsers and Email
    Huh, what ?: Something new comes up with Microsoft Edge lately.................. [img] 19549
  8. Muting left/right channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Muting left/right channel: Hi, I am developing an application which requires me to mute left/right individually while listening to continuous audio output via headphone/earphone. I have tried the following options in windows 7, 8,8.1,10 laptops, - Adjusting the balance levels in playback device...
  9. Keyboard Types Backwards - one reason for this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Types Backwards - one reason for this: The Ctrl + left or right OR Up or Down arrow key combo controls the direction of typing on my PC. Not sure whether it's Windows 10 or Sony that has this feature (Mine's a Sony Vaio Notebook). I know this has been a hot topic in the past, so hope it helps someone out...
  10. HP started typing backwards, won't scroll

in Windows 10 Support
    HP started typing backwards, won't scroll: .My HP Envy 15 started slowly acting odd and only typing totally backwards (weird) sometimes, then a lot. I figured it was directly related to an auto update that I never asked for. There were a few other things that I noticed that changed too, my laptop gradually started...