Windows 10: Typing causing page scroll down automatically.

Discus and support Typing causing page scroll down automatically. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell PC, windows 10. There is some problem in all the apps where there is a scroll down available. The moment i press "a" the page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnshikaGoyal, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Typing causing page scroll down automatically.

I have a Dell PC, windows 10. There is some problem in all the apps where there is a scroll down available. The moment i press "a" the page automatically scrolls down to the bottom of the page. It happens in MS office, Chrome, IE, any app. When there is no scoll available like renaming a folder or cortana search then there is no problem in typing. I have tried every possible solution found in net. i ran MRT windows update anti viruses. . What do i do? Thanks.

:)

AnshikaGoyal, Jan 13, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 13, 2019
  3. page scroll problem

Hello Subhankar,

To better assist you, kindly provide us the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Have you tried using an external mouse and check if the issue still occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try disabling the Automatically pick an accent color from my background feature, refer to the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I, then select Personalization.

2. Go to Colors, turn off the Automatically pick an accent color from my background feature.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 13, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Typing causing page scroll down automatically.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Typing causing page scroll down automatically. :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Typing causing page scroll down automatically.

1. Typing causing page scroll down automatically. - Similar Threads - Typing causing page

2. Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-doesnt-roll-down-the-page/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c
  3. Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrolling doesn't roll down the page.: It just opens a little sound window and lowers the volume. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-doesnt-roll-down-the-page/5c92ced9-f70a-4ea6-a31f-6ee19a91602c
  4. Automatic Page Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Page Down: After Win 10 has been running for a while, anything loaded to the screen immediately goes into Page Down until stopping on the last screenful. Attempts to move the cursor up fail because as soon as it released the contents tumble back to the last screen. How can this be...
  5. Automatic Page Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Page Down: After Win 10 has been running for a while, anything loaded to the screen immediately goes into Page Down until stopping on the last screenful. Attempts to move the cursor up fail because as soon as it released the contents tumble back to the last screen. How can this be...
  6. Automatic Page Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to scroll down to bottom of page

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to scroll down to bottom of page: I recently have been unable to scroll all the way down on pages. For instance, on a Reddit page of comments I get close to the bottom but can't get down far enough to click on the "back to top" bar. Also happens with email, when trying to forward I can't get down to the...
  8. Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically: I have tried unplugging my mouse it still scrolls down even when unplugged tried resetting windows, updating drivers, reinstalling mouse, tried troubleshooting ive done everything i have found online nothing works, it only does it in windows applications it has yet to do it...
  9. My PC automatically scrolls down pages.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC automatically scrolls down pages.: When I'm using my PC and browsing web pages or simply using PowerPoint, the pages keep scrolling down even if I'm not using the scroll wheel. I can't do work and need a solution quickly. I've tried re-establishing wireless connections and restarting the computer but it...
  10. Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10: Hii, In my Windows 10, whenever i open any program its automatic scroll down to bottom. Please Help to Fix that. Thanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scroll-down-in-windows-10/c5be9596-e87e-419e-b35c-c2f5b44bc841

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows scroll down automatically

2. my mouse is automatically scrolling down and words are automatic typing

3. typing in scroll